well, i just joined jazz band, and somebody dropped off an electric guitar to my jazz teacher. the teacher is letting me use it for jazz band so i don't have to carry my guitar to and from school everyday. He showed me and the bass player (also the bass player in my band) the guitar today and it looks sweet!

but the problem is, there is no brand name on the headstock. So I was wondering if any of you guys can find out what guitar it is, and possibly put up a pic of it.

here's what it looks like: Awkward shaped 3x3 headstock, gibson explorer body, switched around (like a left handed one but knobs and such are still right handed)
3 knobs, 2 pups, and like i said, explorer look, but it's more of a metallish feel, more jagged edges.
It Is A Stained-wood finish.

my best guess is that it's a dean, but like i said, no brand name on the headstock.
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
do you have a picture of this guitar?? Cause that would really help. It might be an old pre-lawsuit Jackson, or maybe an ESP, or something like that, but a pic would really be nice.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
i wish i had a pic. i don't own a digital camera. : (
i'll try to get a pic. sometime soon.
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
the headstock is almost like a jackson warrior body scrunched together.
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
not all deans have the v headstock, some have the slanted more jackson v looking headstock.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
no, it's nothing like the ml, like i said, the body is like a left handed gibson explorer. but with all the knobs and such still on the right handed side.
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Any of the companies already mentioned would have put their name on the headstock.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50

Is that what you're talking about?
Member #16 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Quote by Control_IsDead

Is that what you're talking about?

no, like i said, the body is like left handed, but it's a right handed guitar. and it has more curves and jagged edges.
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR