Page 1 of 5
I started singing Bohemian Rhapsordy in History class and dident notice and i REALLY got into it

I wana know what stupids thing u have done outta random impulses
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
hmmm...jumped into a lake on my friends bike?

stfu i was bored lol
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Thats not an urge, thats just out of order.

I sometimes get this urge to just punch people I dont like, it gets to the point where my eye lid starts twitching
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
Thats not an urge, thats just out of order.

I sometimes get this urge to just punch people I dont like, it gets to the point where my eye lid starts twitching

+infinity
Quote by nick dixon
I sometimes get this urge to just punch people I dont like
Same here, man...
James your avatar is ****in' SICK!!! i'm stealing it

I was on the train going to downtown Toronto one day, and i just started screaming the line from Aerosmith's Draw The Line when Steven Tyler starts screaming "checkmate, don't be late, take another pull, that's right, impossible, when you got to be yourself, you're the boss, of the toss, the price, the dice, grab yourself a slice, know where to Draw The Line"

I got some dirty looks that day but it's fun so :p
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
I will bust out into Air guitar in the middle of class. The teacher Yells at me every time but the stupid this is that its not distracting in any way.
Quote by electric7
+infinity

no
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Quote by mister389
no

I feel an urge coming on
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
when I'm in class and i just NEED to play a guitar I hate that because there is no cure till class is over.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
An urge I had once was to burst out in my Axl Rose-imitation (which is horrible btw) and start singing the song "Nightrain" on the evening bus...

People looked at me like if I was crazy...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
i like to hit things out of peoples hands when they don't expect it. the reactions i can get are priceless... also i think i'm a bad person...
i always come to UG for a tab, but get sucked into the pit

[SoWrongItsMatt]Have you tried, "Sex on fire?"

[[x]Huffy[x]]Either way I'm gonna be too stoned to care.

what he said.^

i love qotsa

mymusic
enjoy it.
I have the urge to hump this chick at school......thank god I can control it for now.....
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I used to get theses urges to say "sex" under my breath in elementry school. I would say it louder and louder until someone asked me "What?". Then I'd tell them I didn't say anything...muahahaha....muahaha...MUAHAHAHA!
Quote by nick dixon
I feel an urge coming on

sorry just didnt find it very funny...kinda expected it really.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Quote by SaulHudson
I used to get theses urges to say "sex" under my breath in elementry school. I would say it louder and louder until someone asked me "What?". Then I'd tell them I didn't say anything...muahahaha....muahaha...MUAHAHAHA!

i used to get strange urges in elementry school to whip out my penis

i think this is one of the best threads ive ever read.
i always come to UG for a tab, but get sucked into the pit

[SoWrongItsMatt]Have you tried, "Sex on fire?"

[[x]Huffy[x]]Either way I'm gonna be too stoned to care.

what he said.^

i love qotsa

mymusic
enjoy it.
i used to get urgers where i'd look at my cat's butt for awhile good thing that's stopped...for now

i'll start singing Bohemian Rhapsody in the middle of lit class, and my buddy justin ends up joining in, and then before i know it, the entire class is singing it... it's quite a powerful urge...

i frequently have the urge to just hit people right between the eyes for no reason...i sometimes wonder what they would do if i did...

...i'm going straight to hell
Quote by mow_mow

Thank you

GO LEAFS GO

Quote by Doolittle
i thought the title said "weird Ugers you've had" i thought i was toast

That's when you know you spend far too much time here.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
My friend starts tapping the desk singing and screaming and it is a ****ing whisper. It sounds retarded.
Quote by Doolittle

i used to get strange urges in elementry school to whip out my penis

That reminds me of a funny story...

So, I just got sent to a new school when I was in kindergarden because we moved. One day it was circle time and I hear this "Johnny, NO!"...I took over and Johnny whipped out his Johnny. Needless to say, I was transfered back about 2 weeks later.
My friends give me weird looks when we're rocking out to songs because they'll all be playing air guitar and I'm the only one playing air bass.

I also like to stare at girls eyes for some reason.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
Quote by scarfacesuit
i frequently have the urge to just hit people right between the eyes for no reason...i sometimes wonder what they would do if i did...

you're a dreamer, stop dreaming, start doing. Just make sure they're not the All-State Greco-Roman Wrestling Champion. I got whooped in the gayest possible way.

Now I've matured and just have the urge to shoot people between the eyes.
Sometimes in class, I feel like I have to start fapping, and jizz on the white board.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Sometimes I'm tempted to destroy something important to me. Like, I'll consider just chucking my iPod out of the window of a moving car for a couple seconds.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by WhiteHelljumper
My friends give me weird looks when we're rocking out to songs because they'll all be playing air guitar and I'm the only one playing air bass.

Air bass? jore a fool

I play air 12-string acoustic sometimes
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by VoodooChild15
Sometimes I'm tempted to destroy something important to me. Like, I'll consider just chucking my iPod out of the window of a moving car for a couple seconds.

me too!

Quote by WhiteHelljumper

I like to stare at the girl i like eyes..........................Needless to say she somtimes cathces me and i jump. Same goes when i see her looking at me at times butto me.

I have an urg to bite things(plastic,rubber on some pens,my finger )
Quote by mow_mow

How long have you been reading?

Sometimes i get the urge to scream sTFU at loud people in near me
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I used to have the urge to see whats in peoples pockets so one day i suck my hand inside and she slapped me. It was funner for my friends than for me. Or one of old urges in elementary school i always want to throw a basket ball in a kids face i never grew the balls to do it then i did it last year in high SCHOOL

GO LEAFS GO

I have a bad habit of smacking everyone I know on their hiney.
I'm so damn jealous of myself.
Umm i used to slap girls in the butt dident know them. Now i know its called Sex-u-al Hair-ass-ment

GO LEAFS GO

Quote by VoodooChild15

Same here, I'll just get the urge to smash my guitar or break the neck or something.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
Page 1 of 5