I started doing weights about 20 minutes ago and just got onto lifting weights parallel to my sides to work my shoulders. When I leant head back against the top of my body, I noticed that after I lift to a certain point, there's a huge click that appears to be happening just around the sticky-out bit of my spine at the base of my neck. It doesn't really feel like any bones moving, but it is rather worrying. Does anybody know if this is normal or what? There's no pain with it...
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Yeah, we're guitarists, not medical professionals. The only lifting required it that of a guitar or amp(s). And still, we have people take care of the amps for us, and the guitar's on a strap...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
nope. nothing really wrong. no pain = no problem.
my knees snap all the time.. like when I walk down the first step of my stairs in the morning etc.

don't worry about it.

but I hope you have cancer
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Quote by Raijin.xiii
nope. nothing really wrong. no pain = no problem.
my knees snap all the time.. like when I walk down the first step of my stairs in the morning etc.

don't worry about it.

but I hope you have cancer

"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
My shoulders crack, my jaw also cracks. I think most people would say if it doesn't hurt, then there's no problem, there is a reason why your nervous system tells you that it hurts. I'm no medical professional though.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3