im pissed of at everything right now, so how is everyone else on UG feeling tonight
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
My leg hurts a lot. Has been for a couple of days. My doctor says it's the cold weather. All I want to do is sleep but the pain is unbearable.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Quote by acousticpyro23
My leg hurts a lot. Has been for a couple of days. My doctor says it's the cold weather. All I want to do is sleep but the pain is unbearable.

/me nibbles leg
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
/me nibbles leg

Lets run away into the sunset and play poker all day! I'll even let you win!

* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
I'm feeling great I just asked out a girl today and she said yes so sucks for you
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
I'm pretty pissed off too, actually. I can't do anything about it though.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by acousticpyro23

lolol...

M*A*S*H ftw...
Quote by acousticpyro23

Careful Rankles, it's a trap!
Quote by acousticpyro23

Mine too, that's pretty weird. My thigh aches / hurts like a bitch at the moment. So much for a decent nights sleep
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Spring training games start today for the Sox. Baseball's back. I can breate again.

Quote by i(ncubus)play
I'm feeling great I just asked out a girl today and she said yes so sucks for you

If you're from Wake Forest, NC why the **** do you have a Duke avatar?
Duke sucks.
go Eagles.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by Tom Martin
Careful Rankles, it's a trap!

Lies!
I had a really good day. I didn't have to go to school I went to work instead. I worked in the camping department which was a nice change and on my way home all the bus drivers were friendly. It also makes me forget I have a rather large test tommorow.
I'm almost done my homework, with about an hour or two to spare before bed.
So pretty good.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Quote by iforgot539
Spring training games start today for the Sox. Baseball's back. I can breate again.

If you're from Wake Forest, NC why the **** do you have a Duke avatar?
Duke sucks.
go Eagles.

Cause my uncle went to Duke and I've always loved Duke, I don't exactly wanna live in Durham with some nice guitars if you get what I'm saying.....(very high crime rates due to a lot of a certain race)
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"