Can zune play AVI files, if so can i play the movies on my 360, if not what do i need to convert the file to? and with what can i convert it with?
Convert to Mp4... i dunno what with though.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
well if you download a replay converter you can convert to windows media file format...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
No, it doesnt play avi. But if you convert then to Mpeg 4 they will be readable by zune.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
perhaps you should try then tell us
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Ok let me change that, what and how do i convert AVI to something that will play on Zune, and be sharable with my 360 and be able to play on it?
I uploaded the avi file to Google video and then downloaded it as an mpeg. While were on the subject, anybody got a freeware converter?
what can i use to convert AVI files into files that Zune can read, and put on the 360
You have to buy most video converters, theres a trial version for Total Video Converter, but it kinda sucks. Anybody know any free video converters?
man youd think alot of people would know alot about this subject