Ok, Me and TehForestKing share the same friend whos getting endorsed by Winter Guitars. Hes able to get me this https://www.audiolinks.com/tek9/tek9.asp?pg=products&specific=jmrpeoeoo for $300. I bought my RR3 and returned it because I was dissappointed and decided to save up for a KV2 next year. But my buddy plays one and he says its awesome. I played one too, it plays like a Jackson Soloist and is great for the money. I have an LTD F-50 laying around too, but thats all I have right now since I took back my RR3. Its my friends main guitar over an Ibanez RG520QS and an LTD 7 String, and its Neck Thru.

Heres a picture of my friend (mark) and his guitar in action

http://www.shroud-of-bereavement.com/index3.php?id=memBio&mid=2

So do you guys think I should buy it?
ehhhh looks like a bad ibanez knockoff. also, you're only saving $75 so it's not like some amazing deal. But if you like it, then get it.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I strongly dislike the headstock, but i like the looks....never heard of Winter guitars though
Ask me no questions, i will tell you no lies...
i think you should try out some more guitars too. i mean, have you sat down and played that one a lot?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
me not sure. i had my sights set on buying an epiphone les paul. then i got close to having enough, then realized that wasnt much, so looked at an epiphone les paul custom, got close to that. now i have a gibson les paul :-D. im not sure about any other guitars tho. ik i just love mine
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!