Hey guys,

i dunno weather this should be in Modern Rock but, i cant find anywhere else for it. Does anybodt know whats going on the Black Light Burns, its the band with Wes,Freese,Lohner and some other random guy?

Info much appreciated.
This CD is really good
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
I haven't really heard them all that much. I started visiting their Myspace page a few months back when I found out Lohner and Freese were part of this project, but I eventually lost interest and stopped going. I heard about one or two songs and I wasn't too impressed, but haven't heard anything else since then. What's the news with new album? I might just give them another listen and see what I think of it now.
Wes borland is hello underrated! I think they are going to be great and extremely original! They sound like a dark electronic band kindof like tool *sorry if I mention them WAY too much * and NIN. they sound great.
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
Enter the 3 upper case letters next to the "please enter" wait 45 seconds then download.the song I Have a Need is not perfect but rest are good quality
soooooooo good, lol
Dead or alive
Thats pretty much what got me interested...freese. haha.

but Wes and his style...you can still totally hear his LB influence...but, it all together i suppose. They dont sound too bad, i heard their album is getting pushed back from march too June/July?
yeah because, until now, no label would add them...idk why, this shit is REALLY good. This stuff is more Nine Inch Nails than Limp Bizkit.
Dead or alive