Page 1 of 2
So today at aroun 8:00 am i went in for surgery. I'm 17 and i decided i wanted to get circumsized. Im hoping ill be glad i made the choice in the future because today has just utterly sucked ass. now its 8:15 and im feeling really good, but my dick is the size of my forarm and i looks like someone colored it with a black sharpie. I had an allergic reaction to the pain pill and have been throwing up all day. i threw up six times when i got home and all i ate was a chocolate covered oreo and two ****ing crackers from the hospital. But now thats over. I have four ulcers in my mouth and they are hurting so god damn bad.

The only plus of my day was getting knocked out. The nurse gave me a shot in my IV and was like, "This isnt going to knock you out, but youre gunna get really calm really fast" it didnt do shit for like 10 seconds and i just started laughing hysterically and everything started spinning. I think i remember something about and oxygen mask being put on me but im not sure.

So to make a long story short i guess i can't beat my meat tonight.
I have the flu so earlier today I was under four blankets shivering my ass off. Thank god for ibuprofen.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
i got a papercut today
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
You think your day sucks? I stepped is DOG POO...*sarcasm*
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
hm..well i got called a *****, yelled alot, went to school
um..
ate a oatmeal to go bar for lunch
school
sitting here
myspace
msn
ug
yuh thats about it
My day's going great. We're about to get pounded by a severe storm and I'm all giddy with anticipation. I just LOVE this weather!!
Didn't like the waking up part but I never do unless I get to lie in for a few hours but 6th Form was fairly easy going and since I got home I've just been listening to tunes, watching wrestling and hanging on the PC. I've got some history homework to do though which is keeping me up late and I dont wanna be too knackered for my football match tommorow
Were gettin hella snow here in MN right now. But eailer in the day was fun, no snow hung out with a cute girl sang "How Deep is Your Love" by the bee gee's to her got stoned overall good day.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
i had a really shite day. dancing in school, with my girlfriend as well i mean jeez. and then practically 6 skivving periods and a little test at the end. if thats not bad enough i had to come home to tv!!! my day honestly couldnt have been worse...

sorry for rubing it in but you asked how my day was going
UG Power Rangers, Now Recruiting.

Current Team:
Bombtrack - Red Ranger
Circus - Green Ranger
Slinov - Blue Ranger
Sunovagun - Black Ranger
Fairycondomboy-Pink Ranger

PM Bombtrack for info on how to join the team.
did you really get that done i was thinking of getting it done....does it cost anything or do you just go in and ask to get your penis chopped???
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
I took a very angry, violent shit today...
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
circumsized? black and blue penis? pics?

haha, in the words of "Office Space" ... "Every new day is progressively worse than the day before it. So when you see me today, it is the worst day of my life."

"wow, thats f*cked up man."
Quote by rockstar mace
did you really get that done i was thinking of getting it done....does it cost anything or do you just go in and ask to get your penis chopped???

I had to go to a erologist to get it checked out. it depends how big your pee hole is on your foreskin. mine was tiny as **** so the insurance covered it, but if its big enough for you to pull the skin back then its considered cosmetic, then it costs you.
well, my day was good until i asked this girl if she wanted to do something tonight (we've gone on dates together before and all) and she rejects me and i find out she's getting back with this huge dickhead that treated her like crap in the past. whatever.
how much?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Uhhh... not too bad though there are rumors flying around the school and I'm involved, plus my parents aren't too happy I got a referral.

The referral was given because of something that happened last weekend, which is also what the rumors are about.
My day is ok. I broke my arm this morning while falling of ladder, later someone cut my tounge, and I tripped into the mud. Just kidding. I am doing good.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
well today i broke a string....on my bass!
i got slapped by my mom for no reason....
my mom wont let me buy a new bass....
i had to eat Arbys......
today sucked.....
Quote by Ferdinandstrat
My problem is the lube,it's not easing the pain,it just makes it less gripy

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Wait a minute! Do they send the boxes in boxes!?

EASY MONEY!!!!
My wakeup call was me Falling out of bed
Then going to school
Failing a Spanish Test
Eating alot at lunch
Falling into probably the deepest sleep in Chemistry ive ever had ( i was dreaming like crazy it was pretty bizarre)
Thats about all the high lights.

But in Chem it was really freaking weird. i slept for 35 minutes and was having dreams and everything i was actually really disoriented when i woke up cuz i didnt know why i was in my schools chem lab and why i wasnt in my bed.
Member #48 of the Weezer Fan club

Gear.
Epiphone LP Classic Quilt Top (w/ SD SH-4 in bridge)
Crate XT 120R
Line 6 PODXT Live
Squier Strat
Dean Markley Blue Steel Strings (light)
me=11 page documet, essay, two minute presentation on raphel, pretending im rapael, taking notes on fungus, coloring, and doing 5000000000000 english short answer questions, plated 25 pepper plants, and poked myself in the eye today. we have a bunch of student interns at our school and they treat us like were 7. its 10-11 grade classes. everyone is 16 or 17. they treat us like were 7. i hate it. bi-ah!
Quote by Bing
dude what would posses you to get yourself circumcised at 17? ****ing OUCH.

yeah, what made you think of that??
Quote by toddpens8771
So today at aroun 8:00 am i went in for surgery. I'm 17 and i decided i wanted to get circumsized. Im hoping ill be glad i made the choice in the future because today has just utterly sucked ass. now its 8:15 and im feeling really good, but my dick is the size of my forarm and i looks like someone colored it with a black sharpie. I had an allergic reaction to the pain pill and have been throwing up all day. i threw up six times when i got home and all i ate was a chocolate covered oreo and two ****ing crackers from the hospital. But now thats over. I have four ulcers in my mouth and they are hurting so god damn bad.

The only plus of my day was getting knocked out. The nurse gave me a shot in my IV and was like, "This isnt going to knock you out, but youre gunna get really calm really fast" it didnt do shit for like 10 seconds and i just started laughing hysterically and everything started spinning. I think i remember something about and oxygen mask being put on me but im not sure.

So to make a long story short i guess i can't beat my meat tonight.

does your **** hurt now?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
today has been ok for me, i slept in really late and am taking the day off shcool, but yesterday was a different story, i took my brand new ibanez and my newish amp into school cos we were practicing for our music performance today and on the the way to school it started to rain so my ****ing amp got all wet and at lunch time the music teacher asked me if they could use my guitar for the chapel band which i aggreed to and when i went to use it for practice it had a big ****ing chip out of it! im prettyu cut cos ive only had this guitar for 3 weeks after waiting for 2 months for it to come in!
My Gear:

Ibanez RGT42FX
Fender Strat Copy
Ashton Quarter Size Classical
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Multi-FX Pedal
FAB Metal Pedal
Two Hands
Quote by UltimateNirvana
well today i broke a string....on my bass!
i got slapped by my mom for no reason....
my mom wont let me buy a new bass....
i had to eat Arbys......
today sucked.....

You know you don't have to buy a new bass everytime a string breaks, right?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I quit my band today. There was much anger and yelling, and in the end I was let down by four really close people, so to Hell with them.
Poor advice.
I hope I'm not the only person here who doesn't know what phimosis is...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
i have no idea either. care to explain?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Woke up at 11.
Walked the dog.
Went with my girlfriend to renew her food stamps.
Came home and ate some lunch.
Played guitar.
Watched Dr. Phil.
Came to work.
Found out the dude that robbed me got let out of jail because there wasn't anymore room.

Now I'm here, about to buy a Pepsi and do more work.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
woke up at 8
Went to biology class for 2 hours
went to lab for 2 hours
went to math class
came home had some food
went to the bank
played guitar for an hour
got some references for an 8 page bonus point paper due sometime soon
and now ive been studying for my macroeconmics test for hours now

ive had 3 other tests this week and ive written a paper. that alot of class. so at about noon tomorrow im going to crack open my first beer and drink ym self goofy until noon sunday...mmthe life of a college student... i love it...
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
****ing shitty. I just found out my best friend of ten years (and bandmate), who has always lived next door, will be permanently moving several hours away to live with his dad, because his mother treats him so badly. I can tell our band is just going to disintegrate now. And I'm hardly ever going to see my friend anymore.
Member #7 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame...
Incinerate!
Quote by Metal Disciple
Woke up at 11.
Walked the dog.
Went with my girlfriend to renew her food stamps.
Came home and ate some lunch.
Played guitar.
Watched Dr. Phil.
Came to work.
Found out the dude that robbed me got let out of jail because there wasn't anymore room.

Now I'm here, about to buy a Pepsi and do more work.

wazzup fellow oregonian, hows the buds over in bend
I've been attempting magic last night again which took up a few hours of my sleep, so this morning I was tired as ****. I dragged myself through the whole morning, had to see the faggot I like all day because these days he's everywhere, for 3rd we watched a movie and I fell asleep for half the class which gave me an artificial rush of energy. On the bus home I got stalked by this creepy kid that likes me, on the other bus I saw a friend who I haven't seen in ages which made me happy, and now I am wasting my life on UG as always.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
i got a papercut today

so did i. but actually this is how my day went.

I got up.
Went to school. (which is where i got the papercut)
Came Home.
Went on UG.
Accidentally modified some windows file i wasnt supposed to.
Logged on and all i get was the background image of my desktop. No Start Menu.
****ed my comp up seriously.
Went into furious rage for 20 mintues cause i thought i was gonna have to restore back to factory defaults.
Angrily ate some fried chicken.
Then, i managed to find some crazy way to system restore back to when i got home from school.
Everything was ok, now im happy again.
Went on UG, and here i am now.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Yakult
You know you don't have to buy a new bass everytime a string breaks, right?

Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Page 1 of 2