Just for future note, I wrote this trying to sound as crazy as possible. I'm not really a stalker and am not obsessed with any chick, that I know of.
Once again this is a grindsong, so it may not possess that common verse/chorus buld that people are used to.

Dear object of my obsession,

I can see you through you’re window, teasing the unseen with spins of you’re hair and discarding of lingerie. Your clawing at my very fabric at my being, and killing me ( So unknowingly.) The quivers of you’re sleep are the anthems of my nocturnal emissions.

Insignificance, I feel like a ****ing ant, living by the mercy of school children. You bleed me of all my clarity and you’re embrace is all that can return this to me. They call it battery; I call it 28 marks of my desperation, to just know you’re name.

Christ, it hurts!

(Brakedown.)

I feel like a burn victim, enveloped in the flames that are you. Eating my flesh and leaving marks, so that the memory of our meeting will forever reside in my mind, and shall never fade.

I’ll be dead by the time you read this.

Love,
Nobody.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Last edited by zwart_gitaar at Feb 28, 2007,
Quote by jett12
wow that sucked

Of course I can justify this with a list of things that where happening during the time of its writing
I just wanted to see what people had to say.
(Plus if was written in about 7 minuets....)
But anyway!
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Quote by King ofKumbucha
I might be wrong but, that was very very VERY emo...

Oddly enough I'm not emo.

Holy ****ing god, dude! That's hilarious. I don't know if it was meant to be taken as a mockery of stalkers, but I love it. I laughed while reading the whole thing. (If it wasn't meant to be laughed at, I sincerely apologize, but I couldn't help it.)

You're amazing. I mean, it wasn't too terribly cheesy and the imagery you provided was top notch. I'd love to see you put that pen of yours to some real work, you could write some pretty decent songs, I have to say.

Insignificance, I feel like a ****ing ant, living by the mercy of school children. You bleed me of all my clarity and you’re embrace is all that can return this to me. They call it battery; I call it 28 marks of my desperation, to just know you’re name.

That was my favorite part, by far. Great job, man. That just made my night.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep