It seems like no matter what the topic, everyone comes in saying something about using the search button, and it'll probably even happen in this thread, but I'm just annoyed by the fact that the veterans here act like know-it-all UG Dungeon Masters, who flame people because a thread may have existed one point in the existance of these forums.

Anyways here is the deal. I was wondering if there is anyway to have a pet monkey. I live in Canada and I'm not sure on what is allowed and not allowed as pets, but I want a monkey, and not one that will rip my testicles off, either. Are there domestic monkeys I can look into? BTW, the second paragraph in this thread is mainly just filler, but I'm serious about the monkey.
About a year ago someone made a thread about a pet tiger I think.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Dude, you don't want a monkey, trust me.
They S**t in their own hand.
And do obscene things with it.
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
Quote by JP_YM_ZW
I'm just annoyed by the fact that the veterans here act like know-it-all UG Dungeon Masters,

LOL

You said dungeon master...HAHAHAHAAHHA
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
wow dude, i have actually looked into pet monkeys becasue i too wants one. but here in the u.s, it is illegal unless you have a zoo. i'm sure about canada, try googling it
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by offbeat
Dude, you don't want a monkey, trust me.
They S**t in their own hand.
And do obscene things with it.

Its not all banana's and dancing with toothbrushes

you do not want a monkey i repeat, you do not want a monkey

lol dane cook is great
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.