Anyone here play Diablo II still? Me and my friend were talking about it the other day and decided to start back, and of course I thought "Hmm.. How many Pit dwellers would play D2..?"

And while I'm thinking about it...
I can't install Diablo II.. Every time I hit "Full Install" the Install window comes up, but it never loads.. And the first time I tried to, it almost finished, but then it stopped and froze... Any clue what could be wrong?
Diablo II is too good for you. You are not worth.

i have the first diablo game. its sweet. dont have II tho
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Duuude. D2 is amazing.. And LoD is even better. =) You should get them. lol =)
My friend plays it, mainly because it's one of the few games you can play on the internet with dial-up
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
That's ridiculous! Last week I found my copy of it and I was like, damn I wanna start playing this again! So I went to install it, but it wouldn't install. DAMN!
I used to play it and beat it, couldn't play through the expansion (got fairly sick of the game after playing entire Diablo 2 in a week or so)

I've got no idea about how to solve the installation problem =/
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I love the game..But they've changed it a lot.. No more cow runs.. =( lol
whats the latest diablo?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
The guy directly above me on the next floor in my halls plays Diablo obsessively.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by CanadaHckyDude
whats the latest diablo?

Lord Of Destruction still.

THis is really depressing.. Still isn't workin. =( lol
Quote by WhiteHelljumper
My friend plays it, mainly because it's one of the few games you can play on the internet with dial-up

That would be me. But I'm taking a break until i move and get cable.
i did, i had a pwnage account, pure hammerdin with enigma and oither shit, sadly i havnt played for a while and my acc is prob expired...and my cd don't work anymore

Forum Archives / About / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2006