someone doesnt know a song so they call it by some random lyrics they know from it? i just want to slap those people...

oh yeah and ill take care of it now "th15 7HR34D 15 G4Y Lo0LZORZZ"

asses
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
I can't stand that.

"Hey man, can you play...uh... Maybe You're Gonna Be The One That Saves Me?"
"...Wonderwall, you mean?"
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Yes actually my friend does that a lot. He didnt know the name of Renegade by Styx so he kept calling it Oh Mama, which are the fist two words in the song.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
how about the prople who try to sing along and dont know a single word, its like, shutup you dont know it!?!?!
I do that. My friend kept calling it Stairway to Hell. I mean common.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
yeah one of my friends was refferring to why georgia by john mayer and she was all "i am drivin'...you know that song right?" wtf?!?!
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
i usually wait for them to sing a few lines or a whole verse, then give them really nasty looks.
I think The Who is most infamously known for that:

"You know that song Teenage Wasteland?"

"You mean Baba O'Riley?"

"No, Teenage wasteland, with the piano that goes dun, dun-dun."

"Yeah, that's Baba O'Riley."
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
If you don't know the name of the song, it's alright... Especially when I'm going through old CDs and putting them on my MP3 player and they don't have their own names.
Quote by The Leader
I think The Who is most infamously known for that:

"You know that song Teenage Wasteland?"

"You mean Baba O'Riley?"

"No, Teenage wasteland, with the piano that goes dun, dun-dun."

"Yeah, that's Baba O'Riley."

i hate people that think its called teenage wasteland. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i'm ready to kill them when they say that.
Quote by inbloom27
i hate people that think its called teenage wasteland. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i'm ready to kill them when they say that.

im totaly guilty of that...
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Thats kind of like my situation.... Me and my friend were listening to my Iron maiden greatest hits and songs like the wicker man and rainmaker were coming on and my friend was getting pissed off and turned it to run to the hills.... and he started singing it wrong....He thought he was so hardcore singing along to an Iron maiden song.....there were two things tha pissed me off about that.
1. He sang it wrong.
2.He now thinks he's Iron maiden's most devoted fan cuz he knows one song.........
my worst account of this was being told to play 'shot through the heart' by bon jovi. so i did and my mate was like "dude wat the hell is that ur playing it all wrong". turns out he wanted me to play 'you give love a bad name'. i told him he was a douche and played tool instead :P
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
I never remember the song lyrics and always sing 'em wrong, aaaaaand I'm one of those guys that never remembers the songs title. Sue me.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
th15 7HR34D 15 G4Y Lo0LZORZZ

Oh wait

Yeah it's pretty retarded. I've seen it happens heaps of times and I've always laughed at it... I can't remember any examples though

EDIT: I JUST THOUGHT OF ONE!!

"The World is a Vampire" - Smashing Pumpkins.

I don't know why, but I hear that so much! tsk tsk. That's ONE line in the song lol.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Last edited by Scourge at Mar 1, 2007,
th15 7HR34D 15 G4Y Lo0LZORZZ

Sorry but couldn't stand the temptation.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Arthur Curry
Who cares.

+1
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
i normally call it that song that goes "whatever.."
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
ooooohh i hate that. i was listening to the used the other day, and one of my friends asked me to put on 'I'll Be Just Fine, Pretending I'm Not'. i told her there was no song called that and she said yes there is!! and flicked though the CD trying to find it. she said ah thats it. and All That I've Got came on. she waited till the chorus(i'll be just fine pretending im'm not, i'm far from lonely..blah blah) and said aha told you it was called that. then i showed her the CD cover...and it said All That I've Got. i just laughed.
stupid.
Quote by pinkhaze29
err i hate when ppl call bullet with butterfly wings, rat in a cage

Agreed.
I think theres quite a few like that...since most pumpkins songs have seemingly unrelated titles.
Well, of course to those who are not savvy, they just name the song with whatever line they know from it. Instead of saying "Yknow.. .that song that has music?" they say "That song... I Wanna **** You Like an Animal?"

But yeah, it does bother me too. The example I gave with "I Wanna **** You Like an Animal" is always used instead of "Closer" by NIN.
Quote by user42
Agreed.
I think theres quite a few like that...since most pumpkins songs have seemingly unrelated titles.
I've only heard "Rat in a Cage" a couple of times, most of the time I hear "The World is a Vampire"

Though I already said that...

<.<

>.>
I didn't have a signature until now.
Well, it bothers me on certain songs, like how someone mentioned the who earlier. But I swear what pisses me off more than anything is not remembering the name of a song. Like you hear it in your head, got some of the lyrics, and for the life of you, not a single word comes to mind. Ya feel like killing someone until you finally forget about it all together. Same thing goes with movies.
The 3 songs ive seen this happen to most are Baba O'reily (Teenage Wasteland), Under the Bridge(City of Angels) and All These Things That I've Done(I've got Soul but I'm not a Soldier).
Zeppelinism Extremist, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

...and the victim screameth, saying "Hast thou not heard of elastoplast?!"
Not really, since I'm not that anal, and none of my friends listen to the music I do.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.