Hey everyone, if your interested check out my death metal band. We dont have shitty recordings. They are really well done, not on some pc microphone piece of shit. They were multitracked produced and edited quite professionally, and we would love your input on how the songs sound. So Check us out at :

www.myspace.com/thisdeceptionband

ps..add us as a friend we love to hear from you and we do our best to always reply.
Last edited by screwedsquirre at Feb 28, 2007,
Not too shabby, voice of reason is [imo] the better of the two songs.
The vocals sound kinda like Arch Enemy.
Keep it up. (some faster songs might be good)
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
The riffs sounder emo/screamo, which isn't a bad thing, seeing as those bands have good musicianship, but get minus points due to lyrics, and I could actually understand the singing (a bit). I would just clean up the vocals a bit, but still make the words somewhat comprehensible. P.S. Check my band out : PeroXyde Comment, and gimmie feedback too? (We're from Canada)
Quote by FrEaKGuItArIsT
Not too shabby, voice of reason is [imo] the better of the two songs.
The vocals sound kinda like Arch Enemy.
Keep it up. (some faster songs might be good)

thanx dude, also we are recording 2 more tracks which are faster than both of the ones we have finished. One is non-stop action and its the wondeful tale of torture and another is a really heavy and intense song with some breakdownish stlye parts to it.
sounds good ill check it out
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
you guys are the shit!!!!!!!! i am adding you right now! im telling you guys u could make it big time!!!!!!!!! keep it up!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
I was expecting something lame because of the name, but nice guitar work.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs
yea lol, our name doesnt really suite our style. I personally am not the biggest fan of it but its wat we have always been known as so its sorta stuck on us.