I think I played my little brother's acoustic guitar a couple times when I was 10 or 11. I broke it.

edit: I remember only playing all the strings open because that's all I could do that didn't sound like crap.
Last edited by maXterbat0r at Feb 28, 2007,
I played and am still playing clarinet. i got it in the 6th grade. i'm not sure what it costs, i didn't buy it. but only in school cuz it has a boring sound. can't change it. but still fun to play in all.
i played the triangle once when i was 4.
i was REALLY good too
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
haha was gonna say guitar but then someone mentioned the recorder. ahh good ol music class haha
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Recorder in second grade. But, since I wouldn't really consider that a serious musical endeavor, I'll say trumpet when I was around eleven. We rented to own a crappy trumpet--which I still have. I've since switched from trumpet to euphonium, I couldn't get good embouchure right. I'm not a large fish stuck in a small pond--I'm the section leader of the most pathetically inept group of "musicians" I have ever seen. Retards who quote horrid TV shows badly, draw mediocre comics, and laugh at their own jokes. Not to mention I'm the only one who actually plays... It's frustrating...
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Guitar in grade 6, and i've played my dads acoustic and harmonica for years.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.