i wanna buy some new clothes but my mom just wouldn't let me. it pisses me off cuz im sick of those clothes she bought me and i need to give myself a nice treat.

i mean im spending my OWN money, i have a part time job, and my mom (and my dad) would not fu<king let me buy clothes! it sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

they always tell me to focus on school, and my mom told me that i'll still be a dumbass even if i dress up without useful knowledge in my brain. i don't know what to say lol.

im also thinking of cutting some old clothes and make some patches and sew them on my shirts. so i'll somehow look like a hobo, but a non-poorass hobo. how do u like that? should i do it, i need to find some old clothes. probably jeans as well. XD
peanuts and beers
Your mom buys your clothes?

Oh well, your parents are weird. How old are you btw?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
this thread sucks already
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Its your money, you don't need your parents approval to get what you want.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
I don't think it's really right for your parents to control you like that. I didn't complain when my parents bought me good clothes because I didn't have to pay for them. Although I remember sometimes when she did buy some really stupid clothes, and apparently I didn't appreciate them.

Just go out and buy them. That's what I'd do. It's your money, you are speading. The clothes you wear aren't going to transform you into another person, or control you.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
You want to cut holes in your pants to look like a hobo? Get over your anti-fashion phase and your parents might consider you mature enough to actually buy your own stuff.
Quote by Infatuation
im almost 17 lol my parents control me too much.

come home one night smoking a joint, then tell them they should have let you buy clothes instead of pot!
Quote by Infatuation
im almost 17 lol my parents control me too much.

I second that. Have they given you a specific reason to why you can't buy your own clothes or are your parents fashion elitists?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just go and buy the damn clothes.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
I have the same problem. That's the problem with having a bank account.My advice? Suck it up. Sorry, nothing you can do.
GO STREAKING! that'll teach 'em.
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Quit raping the English language!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by CanadaHckyDude
GO STREAKING! that'll teach 'em.

yeah, go streaking, in the house, after going to the bathroom, dont wipe!
So punk rawk, man. So punk rawk.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
i think its time for your mom to meet with an "unfortunate accident".
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by Shea Donoghue
Who wipes nowadays? I sure don't!

save the trees man