in the show whos line is it anyway.. in the begining drew carrey introduces the show by saying "welcome to whos line is it anway, the show where the (.................) and the points don't matter" .. ive thought so ####### what it is and i really want to use that line in a joke.. like .. welcome to english class where the (....................) and the points dont matter... if you know please tell me .. thanks.
I play bass!
Except the points did matter in one episode... but yeah masterkill is right.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
What I would like to know is what Clive Barker used to say before he said goonight in the English version of the show
Quote by zackk
seriously though, listen to DaliLama.
Quote by Arthur Curry
My spidey sense tells me some mothafuckas are gonna be BANNED.
usually they have a funny line after, ...... the points dont matter.
so you could be like. ...... whre the points dont matter, just like britny spears in rehab
Where everything is made up, and the points are what keep you alive.

"I have 11 tickets now. Is that enough?"
"Ohhh, sorry Billy, you needed 14 tickets to live."
Quote by backupbass1
in the show whos line is it anyway.. in the begining drew carrey introduces the show by saying "welcome to whos line is it anway, the show where the (.................) and the points don't matter" .. ive thought so ####### what it is and i really want to use that line in a joke.. like .. welcome to english class where the (....................) and the points dont matter... if you know please tell me .. thanks.

LAY OFF THE GOD DAMN PERIODS!

Seriously now, that is some of the worst formatting I've seen in a while.
BOLD.
where everything is made up and the points don't matter, yep they're like Batting Practice for the 1980's Detriot Tigers
yep, thats right. the points are like conversation in a strip club
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals