Ok so resently i stopped drinking pops an carbonated things to help with my zits problem.I been drinking lots of juices an such as a replacement,but after 3 or so weeks im sick of that.Anybody know of any drinks that ar'nt carbonated an packed with sugers,besides teas an juices?
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
gatorade is loaded with sugars i think
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Buy diet soda and leave it open until it goes flat.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
why would you want drinks loaded with sugars?
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
I don't think that pimples are actually caused by eating/drinking sugar. A few dermatologists have told me this.
"Anybody know of any drinks that ar'nt carbonated an packed with sugers"
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
Water is good for you.

It'll make you less fat.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
^ Props.

Seriously, you get zits because you hit puberty, not because you eat chocolate/drink pop.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
sugar is what is making your acne a problem.

I stopped drinking soda too. At first I drank about five huge glasses of chocolate milk a day, but that got old really fast. Then I switched to Juicey Juice (loaded with sugar). Now I like to drink Arizona Ice tea. (not that much sugar, and is pretty good for you too.)
Acne is not caused by food. Though it does help if you drink water and healthier drinks but soda and the greasiest junk food will not make you break out.
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
Naw i talked with a dermatologists an he suggested cutting down on pops an greesie foods.So now im stuck with this damned problem
Quote by FriskyDrisky
Dudes im way over puberty im 17 lol..........
Quote by FriskyDrisky
a ton of water is what helps the most. Trust me on this. Get yourself a big ol' water bottle and drink at least two liters a day. Dehydration seems to cause acne and so water helps a lot. You lose about 1.5 liters a day in the bathroom plus whatever you're sweating out, so it needs to be more than replenished.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
So i guess waters pretty much my only alternative.Thanks guys
Quote by FriskyDrisky
diet has nothing to do with acne its stress and hormones and if your parents had it, saw this in a official human body book
Quote by rob_the_useless
So i guess waters pretty much my only alternative.Thanks guys

its good for you anyway. good luck
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff