so 15-30 watts(ish) and i want the best sound without gettin 3 jobs....heard some good about vox amps but i dunno, im with an MG100dfx and the band went different ways so i dont need somethin big anymore...as far as effects go, reverb does me well
Lamb Of God
I get the hint from your SIG, but what kind of sounds are you looking for.
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude
Mesa mark IV is your dream amp. I think they use them. What is your budget (judging by your wattage clue I will assume the Mark IV is out of your range).
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude
anything thing with mesa boogie infrot of it is too much but i do dream of it haha...the blues junior is straight forward and doesnt carry to many bells and whistles and is pretty much what im lookin for as long as it delivers from ac/dc to lamb of god
Lamb Of God
Umm well a good single channel amp would be an Orange Tiny Terror, 15 watts, faily in expensive, and it's an amazing little power house for tone. roll the gain back a bit roll off your guitar volume and whoalla cleans, now kick on the ol' overdrive, and roll that volume back up BOOM you got raging metal tones.
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Great little amp no doubt, but IMO, you'll be reaching to try and get a LOG tone out of a BJ, even with pedals.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
honestly, I have no idea man, not at 30W, I don't want to steer you wrong. I've never used any Orange amps, so maybe they are worth a look like SG says. The Vox and BJ are great amps, and you could probably get a convincing crunch out of them, but if you are looking at high gain stuff like LOG, they really aren't designed for those sounds IMO. You're going to have to look at some higher gain amps for that, like maybe a used 5150 combo(60W), JCM800/900 combo, or maybe DSL combo. They should all cover crunch to metal if you have some kind of OD. Another amp I've seen mentioned is the Ashdown Fallen Angel, but I've never played it. "Steven Seagull" has one I think, you could PM him , and I think he has some clips in the UG clips thread. Not much help though, sorry bro, but I'm sure someone will have better options.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Yeah dont rule out some medium wattage combo's they can do what your looking for no problem, especially with an OD out front, and do look inot a the Tiny Terror, Ive seen a few around and heard one going through a single emminence red coat. and it was phenom, loads of gain/saturtion, tons of awesome tone and its set like a stopm box, level tone gain, simple. for more versitlity, Id agree with Erock, go for a DSL401.
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.