http://elderly.com/fmic/items/SQBULT-BLK.htm
^ I was surfing, looking at squiers when i came upon this. I never knew they had squier bullets like that. Is that real? I can't seem to find any other sellers on the internet. Is that company to be trusted? Also, is it better than the 79.99 bullet on MF? Thx
it has a Plywood body...I wouldnt trust my 129.99 to that guitar...go out and get an Agile.
im not gonna buy it, just curious. I want my questions answered please. Lol also, I'm not a big fan of the lp sound, im more of a single coil.
I call bullshit on that then....I've never seen a Squier that didnt say Squier on the headstock anywhere.
Quote by Eric 666
I call bullshit on that then....I've never seen a Squier that didnt say Squier on the headstock anywhere.

Are you blind?

you can trust that company I was actually in that exact place last saturday looking at guitars
MTV GET OFF THE AIR!
thats a fake
u can tell because no bullet has ever had that logo and also they only have a humbucker and that has 3 single coils and a trem bridge which again bullets dont have
thats pretty much a fake squier set up like a strat but with a bullet name on it
and also squier would have there name first and bigger on the headstock and theres no serial #

and they always ahve squier on the neck plate on the back
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
Quote by dimebag4eva
thats a fake
u can tell because no bullet has ever had that logo and also they only have a humbucker and that has 3 single coils and a trem bridge which again bullets dont have
thats pretty much a fake squier set up like a strat but with a bullet name on it
and also squier would have there name first and bigger on the headstock and theres no serial #

and they always ahve squier on the neck plate on the back

definitely a fake!