so heres the problem. I want to start a band and like 2 months ago my "friend" drummer and "friend" bass player were jamming together and were like ok so we r a band now except they were all like woah dont be so ambitious... and im like wtf. so we used to jam every once in a while and then i said we shuld play again sometime and then they were all like "metal is gay, we only want to play rock n roll" so im like screw you. Now i guess those two fags wont play in a band together with me then ( they are lazy anyway and r fags) but there are a few kids that play guitar but say the " dotn have enough time" because they have soccer.... this pisses me off very much. all the kids that do want to be in my band suck or dont even have an instrument. do any of u live in colorado??? or do u have any advice for me?! ty
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
continue to play, jam along with recordings, compose songs.

then go to college and start a band. MUCH easier than in high school.

Our high school band eminated because we had a group of friends with nothing better to do who wanted to play good music. Genre didnt matter. Not all people are that flexible/tolerant. So i say wait and be patient, but persue anything that interests you.
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
Just keep at it. Find people that are interested in the same music as you and want to play. Put an ad in the paper or something. Just wait it out.
ok

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Well, you don't need to just say "Screw you" if your bandmates don't like your style. You can compromise.
its not that i dont wanna play rock n roll ... i said screw you because they are ignorant

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell