who sings angel eyes???? im not talkin about sting or frank sinatra.... the version im looking for is the one that they played in a movie with nicolas cage. hes a drunk dude that falls in love with this chick and at the end of the movie she turns into a *****. i also remember them ****ing by some pool at a fancey hotel and he broke a vodka bottle and walked on it...
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
i know jerry cantrell has a version of Angel Eyes. I don't know if it is the version you are looking for though
ella fitzgerald, i swear like 2 minutes ago i answered this same question, haha

edit, wait, i didnt read the part about the movie. i guess i dont know waht your walking about, im thinkimg of a very old jazz song, sorry
its deffinetly not jerry catrell... this dude is like frank sinatr or dean martin.... jazzy... i guess you could say...
yes!!!!! thats the name of the movie.... is there any way i check the sound track? i dont see it on imdb

its not Jeff Healy. the lyrics go like this

hard to think that loves not around still its uncomfortably clear.. my old heart not gaining any ground. cause my angel eyes aint here. angel eyes. that old devil sent. they glow unberably bright. need i say... that my love is spent... misspent with angek eyes tonight... sooooo drink up all you people... order anyhitng you see. and have fun you happy people.... the drinks and the laughs are on meeeeeeee.... and so ... blah blha blha

tony bennett sings the song exactly like the dude im lookin for, but the music is different...