The name was too long to write
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ART-Tube-MP-Project-Series-Tube-MicrophoneInstrument-Preamp?sku=180643

Is that pre-amp any good for minor recordings? I'm not planning on getting expensive mics for voice or amp, so I'd think it would do the trick. But I'm also wondering whether that can process both guitar and voice at once. Does anyone know? I'm pretty clueless besides knowing the computer side of things.
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
bumping - Anyone? I have no idea with these things.

Quote by SideshowRaven24
Quote by icon_player_5

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
I had the same question 2 days ago and no one replied so I just bought it based on the musician's friend review, I think im receiving it either today or tomorrow I will be using it for some basic recording too, I needed a preamp for my shure PG48 mic because my PC would not pick it up since it is a dynamic mic, when I get it Ill tell you how it is if you still want to know
hah. Thanks man, do you know if it takes both inputs at once though? I know it has 2 outputs and inputs, but I'm not sure whether that means they both can go at once, or just one at a time.

Quote by SideshowRaven24
Quote by icon_player_5

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
Thanks man, do you know if it takes both inputs at once though?

A preamp is not designed to mult signals together. It's just going to take a mic level signal, bump it up to line level and then send out from there.

Brandon