Page 1 of 6
We'll all admit it; we've all played video games. Most of us to the brink of short, periodic obsessions. Others are still obsessed. But we've all done it.

That being said... who do YOU think was the easiest boss in any video game you've ever played in your entirety of living, ever?

I need time to narrow my field, just thought I'd get the ball rolling.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
In gears, when you end up fighting the corpser near then end.

It's hyped up throughout the game, but it's really simple.
Nikolas
The first Eggman fight in the original "Sonic the Hedgehog." All he does is move left and right across the top of the screen!
P.S. there's only 2-3 bosses in Yoshi's story and the last one isn't totally easy.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
The first Eggman fight in the original "Sonic the Hedgehog." All he does is move left and right across the top of the screen!
P.S. there's only 2-3 bosses in Yoshi's story and the last one isn't totally easy.

+1
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Obviously you guys haven't played Spiderman 2. There's a part where you finally fight the evil guy in the space outfit. And you jokingly take him down in one hit.

/thread (I hate people who do that but I think it applies here)
king koopa in the OG super mario.
<ChristianHardcoreRox> imagine
<ChristianHardcoreRox> a DINOSAUR
<ChristianHardcoreRox> all up in yo face like whas good, nigga
Quote by Leonheart
Obviously you guys haven't played Spiderman 2. There's a part where you finally fight the evil guy in the space outfit. And you jokingly take him down in one hit.

/thread (I hate people who do that but I think it applies here)

I remember that dude!

He was hardly a boss though, more of a gag.
Saddler at the end of Resident Evil 4 was pretty easy, he wasn't the easiest boss I've ever played but in comparison to the rest of the game which at times seemed god damn impossible, he was a joke of a final boss.
The first boss in Ocarana of time. You aim up with the slingshot, and fire away.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by wylde_overdrive
the whole game "God of War", especially the boss at the end, was easy.

Were you playing on easy mode? lol.

The last boss took me a few tries. I'm pretty sure I remember there being some hard ones though.
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
In gears, when you end up fighting the corpser near then end.

It's hyped up throughout the game, but it's really simple.

I beat him in under 25 seconds.

*Shoots stomach, shoots mouth* x3

*Shoots latches*
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
A couple of the ones in Duke Nukem 3d. It seems like they are completely unable to cope with the player strafing around them.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Um... I've forgotten his name, but probably the first boss in Super Mario World (Super Nintendo) is the first to come to mind. Honestly, it takes about 2 seconds to kill him, literally. Just gotta jump on him twice so he falls in the lava.
I didn't have a signature until now.
I think only last bosses should count.

Saying "the first boss in game X was easy!" is kinda like ... well durr of course it was.

That said, the last boss in Diablo 2:Expansion was easier to kill than Diablo. Getting to him was kind of a bitch, though. I guess the entire game was sort of easy, but I used to play on hardcore mode, which was a lot of fun, but absolutely depressing when you finally die.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Alec Trevelyan (SP) at the end of Goldeneye 007 for the N64, you just have to shoot him a few times or knock him off a ledge...pretty lame...Still one of the best games ever though
Quote by alecoholic
i thought it would be funny to crap in the top of my friends toilet and mid crap his mom walked in on me...

Founder of the UG Paintball Club
UG Paintball Club Group Page
hmm, ill go ahead and say...first boss in shadows of the colossus, not the esiest i know but compared to the rest hes pretty damned easy. hardest of course being grey fox from metal gear solid for PS1
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
I think only last bosses should count.

Saying "the first boss in game X was easy!" is kinda like ... well durr of course it was.
True.

Okay... last bosses.

Hm. I'm not sure... possibly the Mother Brain in Super Metroid? When you're just about to die a metroid comes along, sucks the life out of the Brain Monster and gives you the massive fucking rainbow gun thing. Then it's just a matter of shooting it for about 5 seconds and it's dead.

Though I can't remember if you have to fight it for a certain amount of time before the Metroid comes to save you, or whether it comes no matter what...
I've finally narrowed mine down.

Brock from the original Red/Blue Pokemon.

That is, if you weren't a dumbass and picked squirtle.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Quote by Riddler
I've finally narrowed mine down.

Brock from the original Red/Blue Pokemon.

That is, if you weren't a dumbass and picked squirtle.
You mean Charmander, you feckin' n00b. Squirtle is a water pokemon, Brock is a Rock Trainer. He sends out Geodude and Onix.

Water > Rock
Rock > Fire.

Charmander's Ember is "Not Very Effective" and hardly does any damage. Squirtle's Bubble will pwn them both.

Though your best chance is to take Bulbasaur, 'cause then you can obliterate Misty's Water Pokemon as well. Charmander would once again be useless there, and Squirtle wouldn't be that effective.

Noob.
the boss at the end of final fantasy x was easy, i went up agains it to gadge how hard it was gonna be (not expecting to beat it) and i killed it, i was actually dissapointed cos i thought it was goona be freaking hard :P

also the final boss in kirby's dreamland on gameboy :P
My Gear:

Ibanez RGT42FX
Fender Strat Copy
Ashton Quarter Size Classical
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Multi-FX Pedal
FAB Metal Pedal
Two Hands
Quote by Scourge
You mean Charmander, you feckin' n00b. Squirtle is a water pokemon, Brock is a Rock Trainer. He sends out Geodude and Onix.

Water > Rock
Rock > Fire.

Charmander's Ember is "Not Very Effective" and hardly does any damage. Squirtle's Bubble will pwn them both.

Though your best chance is to take Bulbasaur, 'cause then you can obliterate Misty's Water Pokemon as well. Charmander would once again be useless there, and Squirtle wouldn't be that effective.

Noob.

geek

and, i think i'll go with the first bos in ocarina of time (the one in the deku three, i don't remember her name, i think it was queen gomma or something like that)
Quote by Scourge

Water > Rock
Rock > Fire.

Noob.

It may have been hard to tell, but my sentance implies that you're a dumbass if you didn't pick squirtle. i found that bulbasaur-->venusaur became rather shitty later on in the game, while squirtle-->blastoise was much stronger end-game.

I'll take the blame for my previous post, I didn't make my sentence very clear. But I'm too stubborn to change it. Everyone else can get yelled at for reading my first post and not this one if they choose to jump the gun.

Peace.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Quote by Scourge

Water > Rock
Rock > Fire.

Noob.

He said "if you werent a dumbass and picked squirtle.......implying that you were a dumbass if you didnt
Quote by dude901
the boss at the end of final fantasy x was easy, i went up agains it to gadge how hard it was gonna be (not expecting to beat it) and i killed it, i was actually dissapointed cos i thought it was goona be freaking hard :P

also the final boss in kirby's dreamland on gameboy :P

You know how to beat that boss in less than 3 seconds?

Phoenix Down.
Quote by sargasm
Were you playing on easy mode? lol.

The last boss took me a few tries. I'm pretty sure I remember there being some hard ones though.

Nope, beat it on every mode. Still easy.

Facing all the multiple versions of you was kinda hard on the hardest difficulty though.

I beat the entire game in like, a week, lol.
Quote by deluxity
geek
Hey hey hey, I didn't clock Pokemon Blue 7 times and beat Brock's rock pokemon 20-30 times to be called a geek. I was considered cool by all the kids at school, 'cause I owned Pokemon so much.

Quote by Riddler
It may have been hard to tell, but my sentance implies that you're a dumbass if you didn't pick squirtle. i found that bulbasaur-->venusaur became rather shitty later on in the game, while squirtle-->blastoise was much stronger end-game.

I'll take the blame for my previous post, I didn't make my sentence very clear. But I'm too stubborn to change it. Everyone else can get yelled at for reading my first post and not this one if they choose to jump the gun.

Peace.

Oops! I read it as "if you were a dumbass and picked squirtle", I missed the "n't" on it lol.

Now I feel silly.
streets of rage....4th level boss i think, dressed like a pro wrestler and all he did was try to uppercut you, all you had to do is dodge the uppercut and just wail on him
Quote by The Casualty
You know how to beat that boss in less than 3 seconds?

Phoenix Down.

hahaha im not that good :P
My Gear:

Ibanez RGT42FX
Fender Strat Copy
Ashton Quarter Size Classical
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Multi-FX Pedal
FAB Metal Pedal
Two Hands
Quote by Scourge
Hey hey hey, I didn't clock Pokemon Blue 7 times and beat Brock's rock pokemon 20-30 times to be called a geek. I was considered cool by all the kids at school, 'cause I owned Pokemon so much.

Oops! I read it as "if you were a dumbass and picked squirtle", I missed the "n't" on it lol.

Now I feel silly.

We've all been there, mate. No big deal.

JUST DON'T LET IT F*CKING HAPPEN AGAIN.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
chef kusaki, on Food Network Presents: Kusaki Cook-Off

my parents need to stop buying me games.
The 2nd boss in Double Dragon for NES. All you have to do is climb down a few ladders until the screen crushes him, because he doesn't move unless you go toward him.
Quote by Riddler
We've all been there, mate. No big deal.

JUST DON'T LET IT F*CKING HAPPEN AGAIN.

that was seljer's avatar... ahhh, good times.