Anyone else have it/ good road rage stories?

my best one happened today on the way to my friends house. The car on the other side of the ride swerved across the line and almost hit me. I like to yell things at other drivers when i drive just for the fun of it. this time i was kind of pissed and right as they managed to pull back into their own lane and drive by I yelled "f*cker" completely forgetting my window was down.

I was looking at the car as i said this, and it was a really old lady with her window down. I know she heard me and i feel really bad now.

So what are your stories?
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

that made me sad a little bit...

this one time, a really hot woman like backed into me (she had a shitty car with shitty brakes) at a stopligt and i got really pissed cause i just bought the car (even if it was used, it doesnt matter, its still new to me)...

and like i really wanted to go off but my boner got the best of me...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I have road rage really really really bad. I may end up killing myself or someone because of it... shhhhh...

Some ****ing **** block bitch got pissed at me becaus I was tail gaiting her slow ass, so when I was finally able to pass I did and she slammed on her breaks trying to get me to hit her. Soooooo naturally I did what any curtious driver would do. I blew my horn for 5 minutes straight, cut her off, slammed on my breaks and stopped in front of her calling her every goddamn word in the book showing her my fat ****ing middle finger. Once I was done, I took off and got pulled over in the next town because she called my plate number in . They didn't even give me a warning when I told them how she slammed on her brakes when I tried to pass.

God thers soooo many more....
remembered another one. this ones not really my road rage though.

my friend bought a laser thats visible for up to 5 miles off the internet, so we went driving to test it out. we were in this park and we see this guy just sitting there in a truck. as we drive by, my friend shines his laser at the guy for about 5 seconds, and a girl's head pops up from his lap. I was so surprised i stopped driving, and the guy slams his truck in reverse and comes after us. I floor it and we had what was basically a car chase for about a mile. We were dumb enough to do it on a one way road with no intersections for half a mile was the main problem.
The chase was about 50 mph in a 15 mph zone. Finally we get to some residential streets, and the guy pulls across the center line and up beside us. I slam on the brakes and duck into a side street and the guy went off the road and got out of his car. He was about 5' tall. It was hilarious.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Quote by RHCPKicksA$$
remembered another one. this ones not really my road rage though.

my friend bought a laser thats visible for up to 5 miles off the internet, so we went driving to test it out. we were in this park and we see this guy just sitting there in a truck. as we drive by, my friend shines his laser at the guy for about 5 seconds, and a girl's head pops up from his lap. I was so surprised i stopped driving, and the guy slams his truck in reverse and comes after us. I floor it and we had what was basically a car chase for about a mile. We were dumb enough to do it on a one way road with no intersections for half a mile was the main problem.
The chase was about 50 mph in a 15 mph zone. Finally we get to some residential streets, and the guy pulls across the center line and up beside us. I slam on the brakes and duck into a side street and the guy went off the road and got out of his car. He was about 5' tall. It was hilarious.

classic. One time... (im such a dick) We blew an airhorn at this asshole and scared the piss out of him and his buddy, and they ended up chasing us in there old f-250 lifted up truck across a parking lot and through the grass and all sorts of shit...

Goodtimes goodtimes...