Are there any musicians out there? JW in case anyone is in need of a singer for a band, or if anyone wants to start an alternative rock band.
Email me or just respond on here.

unanimous_descision@hotmail.com
Last edited by death_rider at Feb 28, 2007,
A winnipeger. YAY! for us. Sadly I'm too busy to be in a band. The only other UG'er that I know of from Winnipeg is Wilty.
Quote by death_rider
Are there any musicians out there? JW in case anyone is in need of a singer for a band, or if anyone wants to start an alternative rock band.

Dude, there is a tread EXACTLY for this purpose.

Move it there, you'll get a better response.
Nikolas
Winnipeg Pwns
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana
holy guinea pig from winnipeg!

you know, guys....im really sorry. but thats from futurama...hermes says it...i couldnt resist. i just saw the title and my mind clicked directly to that quote lol...
Quote by death_rider

unanimous_descision@hotmail.com

I'm from just outside of Winnipeg (I live in St. Andrews) and it's funny because I'm looking for a singer. Except, I need a singer for a classic rock style band. Something like Dio or Derrik st Holmes.
I'm from Winnipeg!!! :P

Not really looking to be in a band though, but nice to see some other people from Winnipeg in here.