WOW, they are awesome live! It was a fu cking party in our seats too! Anyone else seen them and thought the same
?
yes they played communication breakdown as an encore best show ive ever seen
craystarR
Man, when they encored in winnipeg, they played for another half hour, and they played communication breakdown too. It seemed that long, i dont know if it really was though.
Im sorry, i dunno if this is just my opinion or those of many but....Wolfmother, as big as they are are just a poor mans black sabbath or a "cover band".

I dunno, they seem too old school, and everything that they are doing has been done...its a total rip off.

b.
Seem them twice, both times as poorly matched support bands. Most of the audience hated them both times, but I found it quite fun, if a bit dumb. As someone said, they are a bit too much like a lumpen covers band.
Quote by Intolerance
Im sorry, i dunno if this is just my opinion or those of many but....Wolfmother, as big as they are are just a poor mans black sabbath or a "cover band".

I dunno, they seem too old school, and everything that they are doing has been done...its a total rip off.

b.

They are a bit of a rip-off band. It's recycled rock. But they are still cool, i like classic rock and now i can enjoy a new band that plays it!
Quote by Intolerance

b.

its funny how ppl say they want rock to make a comeback and when a band comes along like this ppl call it a rip off???? what the hell do u want? make up ur mind
I've never said I wanted a rock comeback. Listen to the old bands, but move on. There's plenty of good stuff out there.
Quote by mellowness
its funny how ppl say they want rock to make a comeback and when a band comes along like this ppl call it a rip off???? what the hell do u want? make up ur mind

I never said i wanted rock to come back at all, if you read my post correctly. Rock has been and gone...Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and The doors are just some of the bands i can name who wolfmother have blantently ripped off...

All im saying is that they DO rip other bands off, just like Jet....they're utter crap.

b.
welll i didnt mean that u directly wanted rock back at all but ive heard it from others thats what i meant sorry for the confusion,

i wouldnt call them a rip off tho i do enjoy them, but its the reason why they are succesfull is because they sound like them i would call it a rip off, its just their influence
I saw them open for the Chilis, and besides Andrew being a little flat, they sounded pretty good. Hell of a performance, too.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Intolerance
I never said i wanted rock to come back at all, if you read my post correctly. Rock has been and gone...Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and The doors are just some of the bands i can name who wolfmother have blantently ripped off...

All im saying is that they DO rip other bands off, just like Jet....they're utter crap.

b.

By your standards, everything would be a rip off. Just because Wolfmother is influenced by other musicians, doesn't mean they ripped them off. Name one band that you think hasn't ripped off another band by your standards. By the way, doesn't everyone say this about Wolfmother? You're ripping off the critics that say those kinds of things...

Irony anyone?

In conclusion, musicians have influences, and there's nothing wrong with that. Quit bitching. Wolfmother rocks harder than you ever will.

And this coming from a guy who likes Korn.....hahahahahhaahhahaah. Have you heards korns cover of "One." RIP OFF.....not even a good rip off either.
Last edited by IamIronMan88 at Mar 3, 2007,
Quote by IamIronMan88
And this coming from a guy who likes Korn.....hahahahahhaahhahaah. Have you heards korns cover of "One." RIP OFF.....not even a good rip off either.

Alrighty, if you had just realised what you said...you would relaise that bands do covers. All bands do covers, and they realise that they are COVERING a song by another band...what you just said, makes no sense.

Wolfmother on the other hand (in my opinion) have totally ripped of another song and called it there own. Yes, band have influecnes but they make they're own sound...wolfmother had contributed nothing to others songs other than calling it their own name and putting really....really bad organ solo's into it.

Realise what your saying...everyone does covers, but not everyone covers a song and calls it their own...

b.