Does anybody know any songs relating to or based on the Bay of Pigs Invasion in 1962, or the Cold War?
Quote by xchiefx
sometimes, i put socks over my hands and talk to them

Quote by Blues Breaker
Australia FTW
why?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
nope. there seems to be a pretty open market for songs about failed CIA missions. Why don't you go out and write one?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
we didn't start the fire by billy joel mentions it but he doesn't sing an entire song about it
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
We didn't start the fire- Billy Joel

Sting has a song involving Nikita Krushchev and Atomic Weapons, I forgot what it was called....we had to listen to it in 8th grade social studies.

Just wikipedia something like "60's or 70's music" or "War music" or something like that.
Quote by alecoholic
i thought it would be funny to crap in the top of my friends toilet and mid crap his mom walked in on me...

Founder of the UG Paintball Club
UG Paintball Club Group Page
Quote by x_thurston_x
why?

World History class. Power point presentation. It kinda sucks, because History is my favorite class, and this is kinda making it a bummer to be in it.

Thanks to everyone else, I'll see what I can find.
Quote by xchiefx
sometimes, i put socks over my hands and talk to them

Quote by Blues Breaker
Australia FTW
I wouldn't look for one by any American bands. Americans don't like writing about getting ourselves WTFPWNT.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.