Are there any musicians out there? JW in case anyone is in need of a singer for a band, or if anyone wants to start an awesome band.
Email me or just respond on here.

unanimous_descision@hotmail.com
Last edited by death_rider at Mar 2, 2007,
yeah, im just curious how many people are from winnipeg. Just looking to jam with some people, my friends suck/never practice.
Quote by IDisposableHero
yeah, im just curious how many people are from winnipeg. Just looking to jam with some people, my friends suck/never practice.

So you live in winnipeg? What instrument do you play? EMAIL ME!!! or add me on msn.
yeah, Transcona, I play guitar, not sure how describe my skill level, have a bass but its just to mess around.
are you guys trying to form a band here in winnipeg? i live in notredame.
play guitar. i don't know much theory but i can play rhythm and a bit of lead. im now into learning scales. trying to improve my skills and get faster. i'm interested to join, if you have space for one more guitar.
Quote by IDisposableHero

I live in that area, too. Maybe I could jam with you. I've been playing for about over a year now. So send me a message.