Page 1 of 3
I was on my way to the gym earlier and like I usually do, I was chugging down a Rockstar energy drink while driving over there and this stupid ass cop thought I was drinking a beer so he pulled me over.

He got out of his car and didn't even bother to ask what I was drinking, he just walked up to my window and started telling me about all these laws and penalties about underage drinking and drinking while driving and after I was able to interupt him and show him it was an energy drink, he blamed me for antagonizing him because apparently he thought I saw him and was trying to act like I was drinking a beer.

Then he told me to get my ID out, but like I said earlier I was going to the gym so all my stuff was in my gym bag, so when he asked for my ID I reached in the back seat to get it out of my gym bag and he got all paranoid and pulled out his gun (He didn't point at me) and started yelling at me.

I told him my ID is in my gym bag. At that point he made me get out of the truck and he slapped handcuffs on me and said "Youre not under arrest, it's just for my safety." and made me sit on the curb. Of course I was pissed and let him know but right away he gave me the "Attitude can get you a long way" speech so I shut up. And then he started pulling out stuff from my gym bag looking for my ID. Then like 2 other cops showed up for some reason because they had nothing better to do I guess.

Finally after about a half hour and an unauthorized search of my truck, the cop apologized to me and then said that I shouldn't wave suspcious cans in front of police officers and then he left.

Then I took out all my frustration at the gym. Anyways, I don't hate cops just that cop that pulled me over.
Quote by New Times
I was on my way to the gym earlier and like I usually do, I was chugging down a Rockstar energy drink while driving over there and this stupid ass cop thought I was drinking a beer so he pulled me over.

He got out of his car and didn't even bother to ask what I was drinking, he just walked up to my window and started telling me about all these laws and penalties about underage drinking and drinking while driving and after I was able to interupt him and show him it was an energy drink, he blamed me for antagonizing him because apparently he thought I saw him and was trying to act like I was drinking a beer.

Then he told me to get my ID out, but like I said earlier I was going to the gym so all my stuff was in my gym bag, so when he asked for my ID I reached in the back seat to get it out of my gym bag and he got all paranoid and pulled out his gun (He didn't point at me) and started yelling at me.

I told him my ID is in my gym bag. At that point he made me get out of the truck and he slapped handcuffs on me and said "Youre not under arrest, it's just for my safety." and made me sit on the curb. Of course I was pissed and let him know but right away he gave me the "Attitude can get you a long way" speech so I shut up. And then he started pulling out stuff from my gym bag looking for my ID. Then like 2 other cops showed up for some reason because they had nothing better to do I guess.

Finally after about a half hour and an unauthorized search of my truck, the cop apologized to me and then said that I shouldn't wave suspcious cans in front of police officers and then he left.

Then I took out all my frustration at the gym. Anyways, I don't hate cops just that cop that pulled me over.

Generally you should tell cops what you are doing before you reach for anything. He was just being a dick, he was probably new.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Man. That's why dudes get arrested for assualt on a police officer.
Rock on!

-Vladimir
yeah, i know of this guy who was having a party for his friend with about 30 - 40 people when a mass gate crashing occured and the police came and the guy said he was the owner of the house and the cops grabbed him and handcuffed him and he told them he was the owner again and cops just started beating him up for no reason
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
what a douche bnag ****k the police yo ^_^
Gear
Jackson Dinky (Yeah)
Crate Flexwave 120 Head (Yeah)
Randall RX412 (Yeah)
my father is a retired cop so i know alot bout that stuff.....all standard, the cuff ya for his safety thing, but if he really did pull out his gun like that for no reason thats wrong, did the other cops see him with his gun out or did they show up after he had cuffed ya....alot of times they will do that to trick the person into admitting he had drugs in the car
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
It's a sucky situation and he sounds like a dick. But although it's perfectly reasonable from your perspective to reach back to get your ID in your gym bag, without him knowing what you're doing, and he being a cop, it looks really strange and potentially dangerous.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Quote by jammoe
It's a sucky situation and he sounds like a dick. But although it's perfectly reasonable from your perspective to reach back to get your ID in your gym bag, without him knowing what you're doing, and he being a cop, it looks really strange and potentially dangerous.

Yeah you're lucky he didn't shoot you in the face. Has anyone ever been pulled over by a cop that wasn't a dickhead? They're professional dickheads. But I have to say it does make for good tv - is anyone elses favorite tv show COPS?
That sucks, the only times I've been pulled over have been good experiences.

1. I was driving some girl home from the movies at around 12:30 (curfew in california is 11, and I don't have my year up yet) and some lameass ricer passed me on the wrong side of the road so the cop follows me and pulls me over in front of her house and tries to get me for street racing. I explained the situation o the cop and he let me go, didn't even check my license or anything.

2. I was driving my drunk friend home from some party and I get pulled over by a CHP. He smells the alcohol we had and asks me to breath into his hand. I tell him the smell is my winterfresh gum and he lets us go. I would have been so screwed if he took out the breathalyser.
Ok, I understand he was being a dickhead about saying assuming you drinking. Getting pulled over for drinking out of a can, eh...not too uncommon. But him not letting you explain was stupid. I don't think he was a dickhead for pulling the gun out when you just reached in the backseat. Because many cops have been in a situation where someone says they have to grab their wallet and a guy pulls out a gun. So I don't find that too out of line. Technically they should have got a search warrant to do the search, since they can't do it without permission.
^ you're mostly right partyboy. He was totally within reason to pull out the gun. As the person in the driver seat it seems only logical, but to the officer, he has to be prepared for the worst. That why you're supposed to keep yuor hands on the whell and announce everything before you do anything. And since he felt he may be in danger, he can search your car. He doesn't need a warrant for that. The rules are designed to protect the officer, so he can in turn protect the citizens.

~Dan
i feel for you, i got arrested once for "making a scene" at 7-11... I was just upset that the guy was being slow, gave me the wrong change, id'd me for what he thought was alcohol (it wasn't even an energy drink, it was ****ing water) and then like took for ever to process my card so he went on to the next guy and said that he'll finish mine up in a minute...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Schiz31
^ you're mostly right partyboy. He was totally within reason to pull out the gun. As the person in the driver seat it seems only logical, but to the officer, he has to be prepared for the worst. That why you're supposed to keep yuor hands on the whell and announce everything before you do anything. And since he felt he may be in danger, he can search your car. He doesn't need a warrant for that. The rules are designed to protect the officer, so he can in turn protect the citizens.

~Dan

Where does it say you can search a car if you feel you're in danger? I thought it was probable cause. If he see something in plain sight. If not he has to ask your permission. If you say no then the K-9 may be called and if it alerts, then he can search. But feeling he's in danger? I'm not so sure about that one.
If the police stop a car based on probable cause, they can search for objects related to the reason for the stop without obtaining a warrant. During a car search, the police are also allowed to frisk the subject for weapons, even without a warrant if they have reasonable suspicion that the suspects may be involved in illegal activities.

This is all I could find on the internet about it. So it was legal for him to search for alcohol, but I don't know if it'd be legal for him to search for anything else. I guess it'd be legal for probable cause, but if anything else is found during a search I know it can't be used as evidence.
i hate the police
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Here are some great ones.

1. cellomaster=racist

2. cellomaster=homophobic

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
Quote by 'Raven'
is it a chihuahua? hide it in your pants and pretend its a boner!!!
some of ur cops are pretty crazy over that way (assuming ur from america)
im from australia and our cops arent to bad

i have seen tons of those american COP shows and if they are real then WOAH its like ur cops are just looking for a reason to drop some1.
but yeah
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
I know that they're doing thir job but I find cops really annoying and hate them in general. Most of the time they are more of a nuisance than protection. I'll just get a gun if I want to feel safe, not be hassled all of the time. And they tend to be racist and enforce some made up law on you and you can't do much about it becasue they're the law.
You should of tried to memorize his badge number and reported his ass.

You shouldn't wave suspcious cans in front of police officers!? What bull shit.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by New Times

HAHAHAHA, I've seen so much stuff like that on COPS
Police Officers are not allowed to search your personal items or your car without a warrant or substantial enough evidence to prove there could be further obstructions of justice.

I'd report him.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I had my ID taken for having those little pellet guns that shoot small yellow plastic balls that don't even do much damage. Because they were said to be used in armed robberies.

Lol.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Leonheart
Fuck tha police comin' straight out the underground...

Young nigga got it bad cuz I'm drinking an energy drink?
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Based on a technicality of the law he could have been booked for failing to be in control of a motor vehicle or such like worded offense. This comes from not having both hands on the wheel as you're meant to. But most police let this slide because they would just be beaing anal if they booked everybody who had their hands off the wheel at some point.

Things can change in a split second while driving and that could be the moment when you've got your head half tipped back and one hand off the wheel. What happens if a kid runs out from between two parked cars?

And as has been previously stated on the stop and search. The officer was obviously not satisfied with the answers being given. For all he knew he COULD of had a gun in the bag but also his ID aswell. Theres no knowing when you pull a car over.

As for "**** Da Police" That attitude is so childish and if you present a cop with attitude they're just going to get mighty pissed off mighty quick and make it their business to make your life hell.

Some notable stories of being pulled over:

Was on a cruise with some of the CT boys, bout 150 cars in all there at the time i guess, a Monaro had decided he could drift it around a corner, lost it and gone over the gutter and into a pole, ripping the front splitter off the car. Got there after it happened and learnt it all from mates how it had happened.

Just as we were all leaving a cop comes over to my window and wants to take a statement. Conversation went as follows

"Can you tell me what happened"
"Sorry, I wasnt here when it happened"
"Thats not what i heard"
"Well its the truth, i didnt see anything"
"Stop messing around, tell me what you saw"
"I got here after it happened, can i go now"

Woman was a total bitch, but didnt want to lose my temper because of the new license plates they should issue here... VICTORIA: The Place To Be DEFECTED

Another time:

Was taking the ms's home one night, coming around a blind slip lane onto a road that comes over the crest of a hill right before the slip lane, so you cant see if anythings coming until its over the hill.

So i get to the Give Way line, see nothings coming, then pull out, halfway through the turn a truck crests the hill, i floor the car to make sure i dont have a couple of tonne of semi in my rear bumper. The car leans out on the suspension but not once does it break traction, and i accelerate to the speed limit and then stop accelerating.

1km down the road see the flash of red n blue, its an unmarked copper, so i pull over

Dialogue as follows:

(Him First)

"Why were you driving like a tool back there"
"I wasnt aware that i was"
"Coming around that corner too fast so the car was almost going sideways
"I had to speed up to avoid the truck"
"You should have looked"
"I did, but could not see it because of the crest"
"Sure you couldnt"

He then went on to call me a tool a few more times...i didnt care, i was in the car with my heater on and he was the one freezing his bitch tits off.

Oh...and the police took a bit of a beating to there ego at the start of the year here: (My Footage)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVIXAZLU5yM
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
That sucks for you. Some of them around here where I live try to intimidate people and have gotten in trouble for it. I personally don't like some of them, but the good ones I don't mind.
I would have continuasly oinked at him then hint every 10 minutes that i smell bacon, oh and im suing your rookie a ss for an unauthorized search of my truck.
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Why didn't you point out what you were drinking?
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by New Times
I was able to interupt him and show him it was an energy drink, he blamed me for antagonizing him

^ He did apparently
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
i'm sorry, but rockstar is the nastiest energy drink ever created. he had right to arrest you
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Looks like you met one of those "I love having power" cops. What an asShat he was. He was probably loving every second of it.
^^ Police brutality?!
Quote by The Postman
Usually emos, have like twiggy legs you can snap in your hands...
Has anyone ever seen an obese emo?

Quote by cool#9
Whose fault is it you are a skinny worthless wimp, be a fat emo, problem solved.
Putting hand cuffs on is arresting you...I am in a Criminal Investigation class and thats what the teacher/cop said. so..... not that this helps at all,also pulling his gun is not out of bounds you where reaching somewhere and he didn't know what you where going to pull out.
Macintosh Master
Did you get arrested? no. have you incurred any penalty? no. can you still do your daily routine in a normal manner? Yes. Then there's no problem ask to file a complaint but don't bitch and moan on the internet and especially not here as most users on ug are still in that idiotic stage of adolescent rebellion adn you're unlikely to get sensible rational answers from them.
That Rockstar crap does look like beer...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Report him/sue him/kill him/take some action/burn down the police station.
and as someone already said...
**** THA POLICE!

(nah, dont kill him, but do something)
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Page 1 of 3