Blah, O.k. Heres the back story: I had this crush on this girl for like a year. We hang out at my friends house for the better part of a weekend and we ened up kissin an stuff.. bla, bla, bla and I ask her out an she says yes. Next day she breaks up with me because she still cares about some ex boyfriend in Texas or somthin( im in Californina) an it would be wrong for us to date while she still had feelings for this other guy. This all happened like a week ago and since then I've told her i still had feelings for her. She said she like me too and I asked her to think about maybe sating me again and she said she would. So weve been hanging out at school an she hugs me everyday an stuff and everything is cool. Ok now to the point, I know everyone hates myspace as stuff, but I have one and last night she sent me this message that was like a survey with a whole bunch of questions about me. One was like " Would you ever date me?" her answer was yes. And then there were a whole bunch of other questions like make out, cuddle etc. She says yes to all of them. So then I ask my friend to ask her if she wants to go out with me again and she says she hasnt even thought about it and she is happy wiht the way things are. So now im really confused Should I ask her out again?? or what? I really want to but I dont know what she will say
i think you shouldnt ask her out because she will two time you... as far as im concerned dude, if she is worth it... then wait
Quote by MightyAl
Incest, the game the whole family can play. Now for ages 3+
Quote by Solemn Silence
Blah, O.k. Heres the back story: I had this crush on this girl for like a year. We hang out at my friends house for the better part of a weekend and we ened up kissin an stuff.. bla, bla, bla and I ask her out an she says yes. Next day she breaks up with me because she still cares about some ex boyfriend in Texas or somthin( im in Californina) an it would be wrong for us to date while she still had feelings for this other guy. This all happened like a week ago and since then I've told her i still had feelings for her. She said she like me too and I asked her to think about maybe sating me again and she said she would. So weve been hanging out at school an she hugs me everyday an stuff and everything is cool. Ok now to the point, I know everyone hates myspace as stuff, but I have one and last night she sent me this message that was like a survey with a whole bunch of questions about me. One was like " Would you ever date me?" her answer was yes. And then there were a whole bunch of other questions like make out, cuddle etc. She says yes to all of them. So then I ask my friend to ask her if she wants to go out with me again and she says she hasnt even thought about it and she is happy wiht the way things are. So now im really confused Should I ask her out again?? or what? I really want to but I dont know what she will say

Relationship thread indeed. But she's a girl. That is how they are.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
From what I am reading...there seems to be three possible scenarios:

1. You are the "Male Girlfriend" i.e., a guy who she would "want" to date, but doesn't really want to in a sense. To keep things short, think of the new olbigatory homosexual male included in a circle of female friends in movies geared towards females. Sure, she thinks you are a nice guy, feels comfortable enough to give you hugs and kisses, and would date you...except that in reality she doesn't want to or "can't" i.e., is preoccupied with someone else.

2. You are a "fish" that not big enough to "catch" i.e., pursue a relationship with, but good enough for "sport" i.e., play around with. Some girls like - or need in some cases - the attention guys give them. By attention I'm talking about the things guys do when they either really like the girl or when they think they just might be able to engage in purely recreational sexual intercourse. These girls will flirt in order to grab your attention - while grabbing the attention of any other guy who seems like easy prey - and enjoy the popularity while not devoting themselves to any one person.

3. She's really confused and won't be able to figure out things for a while.

In all three scenarios, I'd suggest waiting. If she is sincerely interested in you she'll make the first move...although this may be hard to distinguish from the little attention grabbing tricks mentioned in the second scenario.

Also, don't send your friends to do your work for you. You have to prove to her, and to girls in general, that you have a backbone and will stand up for yourself - and for her, if the situation arises.
Stop asking her out. Be as desirable as you can to her and run into her all the time but ignore her for the most part

Basically, make her really want you but always stay just out of reach, this will drive her mad and if she decides she does really like you, she won't be able to resist you.