hey everybody. first post here.i like to play shred how about you????

i use fender standard strat because yngwie uses strat and he is my fav player.

sooo. what do you play?
what kind bc rich you use to shred? bc rich uncomfortable imo and i cant shred as good.

fender strat i like best but lp ok too.
I like all of 'em. I only own a Warlock Bronze series because I am poor though. However I go to friends and guitar center alot.
Dean's are good too, like the Dimebag ones.
Liberation is the snake! Worms no longer moan.
I prefer Jackson and Ibanez.

Ibanez are probably comfier, but the tone Jacksons put out are typically better, as they tend to use better tonewoods.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
i'd go with an ibanez... very flat and comfortable necks. After that i'd go with a jackson....
Vigier Supra 7 String

Man I can't wait till I get mine.

Other than that, Jackson Soloists, Ibanez JEMs, and RGs.
Quote by Jongpil Yun
Vigier Supra 7 String

You are one lucky mother ****er....
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
I play shred on my Strat. It's all about what you find comfortable in your hand. I find Ibanez to be too thin sometimes.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
i dont shred....i dont like to. i can't, but then thats not the reason i dislike it...its porbalby cause im more blues
Quote by Striketalonx
You are one lucky mother ****er....

It's not luck... it's several thousand dollars down the drain

Ahh... man it's not funny. I don't know why I'm laughing.
^ it is. THAT expensive guitar hardly make a difference from cheaper ones. It's not about your gear. its who uses it. and if you have a 10 000 dollar guitar to sound good, then i would think you're a noob.
Quote by zwound
^ it is. THAT expensive guitar hardly make a difference from cheaper ones. It's not about your gear. its who uses it. and if you have a 10 000 dollar guitar to sound good, then i would think you're a noob.

a) It's $2200
b) It pwns. I'd say there's a big difference between a Vigier and a cheap Ibanez or something.
c) Stop being jealous

Honestly, is there a problem with having nice things?
Quote by Jongpil Yun
a) It's $2200
b) It pwns. I'd say there's a big difference between a Vigier and a cheap Ibanez or something.
c) Stop being jealous

Honestly, is there a problem with having nice things?

Nope. I'm happy you can afford those nice things. It only makes sure a company sticks around for other people (like me) to spend their well-earned cash on later.

Zwound should not assume.
^ not REALLY. it depends. i cant really judge you, sorry, because i dont know you, nor ive seen you play....

BUT it pisses me off the way stupid rich kids are like 'i gots lyk 15 gibsons, come and see to my house' and then find out all he knows is powerchords.
thats pretty gay.

apologies for assuming!
Quote by zwound
^ not REALLY. it depends. i cant really judge you, sorry, because i dont know you, nor ive seen you play....

BUT it pisses me off the way stupid rich kids are like 'i gots lyk 15 gibsons, come and see to my house' and then find out all he knows is powerchords.
thats pretty gay.

apologies for assuming!

Cool, you didn't flame me. Thank god for sane people.

But indeed, rich kids tend to piss me off as well. But from Jongpil Yun's post, somehow, I could see he wasn't really a spoiled brat.

Probably the proper spelling.
Quote by zwound
i dont shred....i dont like to. i can't, but then thats not the reason i dislike it...its porbalby cause im more blues

blues dont matter it about singing bout "ohhh my woman donts like me"

shred is where it at man it for real men.

Quote by Jongpil Yun
Vigier Supra 7 String

7 string guitar?????? what???? where i get one?? i want 7 string strat. dat would be ultimate shred guitar i bet yngwie wuld use one!!!!!
Quote by MeGaShReD!!
blues dont matter it about singing bout "ohhh my woman donts like me"

shred is where it at man it for real men.

7 string guitar?????? what???? where i get one?? i want 7 string strat. dat would be ultimate shred guitar i bet yngwie wuld use one!!!!!

Blues isn't only about singing, "Ohh, my woman doesn't like me." There's a lot more to it than that, and to say otherwise would be a foolish, foolish mistake.

Please learn how to type. Please, for the love of God and all that I love in this life.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Ive tried everything out there and prefer the Original Ibanez wizard or Prestige wizard necks on either RG or S bodies.
low end jackson.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
i use my gibson es-175. ooooooohhhh wait, you said shred, sorry i was thinking jazz, haha my bad.
i play a jackson rr3 and it absolutely kicks ass for shredding. most jacksons do except like the soloist series.
Quote by Jongpil Yun
Blues owns. But let me introduce you to Rusty Cooley

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KOcA2oW9DGU

He's playing a 7 string Jackson there.

dood!!!!! that guy shreds so hard!!!!!!! damn.................... i dont think we can get 7 string here.... im in malaysia. but i think my fender strat good enuff for now.
I shred on my DIME razorback, Ibanez Prestige 2550E and my Jackson KE3

I use my DIME cause its gives the best distortion sound
I use my Ibanez cause its the easiest 2 play(fast neck)
I use my Jackson because it looks kool and sounds good 2.

For stage shreding i use my DIME
For normal shredding i use my JACKSON
For Practice shredding i use my IBANEZ

All of them run throw at 150W LINE 6 spider 3
Quote by SaulHudson
^ Anybody else kinda hate this guy or think hes a troll?

...*raises hand*
Zebra! llll llll llll llll llll

Save the Zebra's