LoL, wtf does this band get so much hype? Their not even "that" good. Grant, maybe a little of their earlier stuff was better but new Bright Eyes sucks and has bordered on the emo lines. Not to mention Conner Oburst was or is in them. Sellout.
Rilo Kiley >>>>> Bright Eyes by a long shot. Argue this or agree, I don't care lol. Its my opinion and if ppl share it great.
Oh please be quiet. I'm not sure you've been listening to the stuff that i have. Bright Eyes have absolutely incredible lyrics, period. Some might dislike conors voice, but I don't. And his compositiions are amazing.
Ril Kiley is pretty mediocre imo. just my opinion there.
bright eyes is tight. i'd definitely like to get into more stuff like that. got any reccomendations of better stuff since you think BE is overrated?
Member #19 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.
What is the point here? Who gives a flying rats ass?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
what about "brown eyes" by... ewrrr forgot...
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

if anything there highly underated and why does it matter if someone is better than them of course there is someone better there always be there.

I dont think anyone cares about your opinion next time stick it with your mom up your pooper
Hey