Page 1 of 2
Emerald version > All other versions.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
The older ones, I think, were the best. I never played anything past that Gold one.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
ZOMGZZZZ!!!1!

Did you forget Poke'mon "sandy sunrise orange", or Poke'mon "off egg shell white"? Those were the best games made in the series. n00b.
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
ZOMGZZZZ!!!1!

Did you forget Poke'mon "sandy sunrise orange", or Poke'mon "off egg shell white"? Those were the best games made in the series. n00b.

You're a Feb. 07'er, noob.
Quote by Hovertruck
Yao Yao
Pokemon was fun when I had time to play it.

And the last time i had that much time was when I was 10.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by AngilasGuy
You're a Feb. 07'er, noob.

I hope you have a wonderful life, filled with lots of successes and good fortune. Someday you will met a wonderful women, who you will live the rest of your life with in a blissful harmony. Best of luck to you and yours.

I love you,
Guitarjunkie18.
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
I hope you have a wonderful life, filled with lots of successes and good fortune. Someday you will met a wonderful women, who you will live the rest of your life with in a blissful harmony. Best of luck to you and yours.

I love you,
Guitarjunkie18.

...I'm sorry.
I love you too.
Quote by Hovertruck
Yao Yao
I don't want to discuss it here.

I was discussing it in the other thread.

Don't make me start a new conversation somewhere else

EDIT: Fiiiiine.

Silver was my favourite.
I didn't have a signature until now.
its pretty obvious that the originals aka. Blue and Red were the best of them all...

1. No Pikachu following...
2. No gay Pokemon that they made up to keep people interested but failed
3. Blue and Red are by far the best colours
^

The "Green" version I have for GBA released not that long ago really is like red and blue remade with better graphics, and is generally better - infact its ace.

I might actually start playing it again.
I only ever had Pokemon Gold.

But I was still chuffed when I had every pokemon (are there 251 of them) In cluding celebi etc. And my 'first team' were all level 100.

I'm sure most of you will top that but I'm proud!
Quote by Guitarjunkie18

I love you,
Guitarjunkie18.

lmao ahahahahahahahahhaa

nicely said
Diamond and Pearl?!

Alert me when they come out with Platinum and Adamantium, then maybe I'll buy.

None of this faggy jewelry crap.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
i saw scourge defending charizard on the other thread and i must agree, i had moves so that every opponent i went up against were pwnd in 1 hit.

so yea.. you just have to know how to use him
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
pokemon? hahahhahahahah thats still around. i remember when i was like 5 i used to love it hahaha. yellow with the rat thing following u. good times i think
bass - That thing that goes bum bum bum.
Quote by Heartika
pokemon? hahahhahahahah thats still around. i remember when i was like 5 i used to love it hahaha. yellow with the rat thing following u. good times i think

You still remember most of their names, most of the strategy, and you know that rat;s name, but you're afraid of saying so out of fear of ridicule.

AMIRITE?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
You know damn well that rat thing was Pikachu! And you loved it!

Crystal was awesome. I was looking for that tonight, but I still can't find it.
Red and Blue ftw. Yellow is so annoying with the Pikachu following you and they fixed the rare candy cheat at Cinnabar Island. I still remember how to clone Pokemon in Gold and Silver. I also remember a Pokemon would be cloned if you traded it w/ a link cable and shut it off during the trade. That was so cool in Gold version. I had a full party of Ho-oh's at level 100.

EDIT: they should make Pokemon Uranium!
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Last edited by Bpags868 at Mar 1, 2007,
Pokemon Kryptonite is copyright infringement, but I'd do it if I were Nintendo.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
I always thought scyther looked like such as hardass

Even though he wasnt that great.
man gideonian, you're kinda right he does haha. but yeah i remember i had blue version and it was just like complete ownage, i kinda miss it i wanna remember what it was like, i would play that game all road trips when my family would go visit relatives and what not. although i'll have to say silver and gold were deese too, cause they had the like special pokemon that are used in super smash bros melee haha
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Dude... Those games were awesome. They were the shit. Blue and Red came out when I was a wee second grader, and fucking EVERYBODY had them.

I agree with you, Scourge. Charmander/Charizard was definitely the best. He was hard for the first two gym leaders, but after those two he just pwned everybody.

I was a bad trainer... I usually trained just the main one really high and forgot about the others until after I beat the Elite 4. Then I...

Wait.

Shit.

I remember too much.

<,<
>,>
Pokemon Stadium is great. I was playing it the other day. Of the Gameboy games, red and blue are most definitely superior.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
Last edited by acdc101 at Mar 2, 2007,
ive played pretty much all the pokemon games and its fair to say red and blue own. nothing can beat the old days of sitting around all day trying to train my blastoise to level 100.
Ha ha ha I spent Hours designing my own pokemon when i was like 5!

Great Games! better card game!
Quote by papersun87
Great games. Way more strategy involved than most people gave them credit for.

Crystal was my favorite.

Yeah Crystal was my favourite too.
Im trying to find a place where i can buy a copy now because all this talk has got me itching to play it again...
Quote by Heartika
rat thing following u

Rat Thing?! PIKACHU wants you take that back...

signature
I used to PWN at Pokemon yellow. I had 148 pokemon (the crappy ones were about level 50).
I even had a surfing pikachu!
Then one day.
BAM
Wiped
:*(
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Okay guys, a quick question. I have Poke'mon Crystal and wanted to start back up playing it a while ago. But when I booted up my good ol' Gameboy Color, the save file was gone! No problem, I think. I'll just make a new one. But when I shut it off, the save file was wiped! I'm thinking I may have to disassemble the cartridge and replace the battery. Does anyone have some insight to my little problem? Any help would be greatlt appreciated.

And yes, I know it's a stretch to ask for help from the Pit, but my options are running out. I just want to play Crystal again. And they don't sell it anymore that I can find.
Pokemon games are awesome. I used to have Red and that owned, but now I only have Yellow. It's making a comeback with my friends, and its funny to see how knowledgable they are. I think everyone was still a closet fan.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
im drunk
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Page 1 of 2