Page 1 of 2
I want to kill my girlfriends mother...

She accuses me constantly of cheating on my girlfriend, and being depressed and being a druggie, and none of which is true...

Anyways, so she just recently found out that we're still dating (after almost 3 years) and she's insanely pist off... (we had a really bad argument back when i was in high school and never forgave me for saying what i said about her being a whoare and treating her daughter like shit)
So she goes onto my band myspace to find my myspace and does her own little background check to prove i've been lying to my girlfriend and prints out all my comments not only on my site, but the comments i've made on my friends sites... And she;s just really going insane and its really kind of just sad... because now shes trying to hack into my ****ing BANK ACCOUNT and shit and its just... pathetic...

So stories about your significant others parents?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
fine. just kill her then

no biggie
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Been there. It didn't end well.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Play little pranks on her.

You know, like feeding some pigeons Turbo Lax and setting them loose in her house while she's sleeping.

I'm writing that one down as a senior prank.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Prove shes a slut and bang her
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
Quote by DeathSlut69

seriously, if you saw her, that thought would scare you...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

I've never had any biff with any gf's parents. Mainly in high school I knew that if I wanted to have anything to do with the daughter, it's getting to know the parents. So I've always enjoyed just sitting around and talking to the parents and actually taking the time to actually let them know who I am instead of having just their daughter or some other parent tell them about me. Sounds to me like your gf's mom had it in for you since you've gone out and she sounds a bit psycho. Cuz all the stuff she's doing is bad invasion of privacy.
Quote by DeathSlut69

+1
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Lol.

Get her ass arrested for trying to get into your account. How does your GF feel about this?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Shit all over yourself then leave your pants in her bathroom and stuff your underwear in the toilet like a guy at work did today.... That'll teach her.
Quote by x_thurston_x
seriously, if you saw her, that thought would scare you...

Then get out now, cause thats your girlfriend in a couple decades.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by Nelsean
Lol.

Get her ass arrested for trying to get into your account. How does your GF feel about this?

she hasn't answered any of her calls and unfortunately, when someone calls off a blocked number when she's gone, i answer and get an ear full of bullshit...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

what a bitch!

if youre old enough move out with her (gf) and rent a house
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
That sucks, man.

Take legal action for the bank shit. Otherwise, just tell her to f*ck off and you're going to date her daughter whether she likes it or not.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
pics?

and to killing other people's parents...

if the girl is worth it then forget what her mom says, sounds like a twat anyway.
if not, burn her house down. yay! pyromaniacs UNITE!
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Quote by Metal Disciple
That sucks, man.

Take legal action for the bank shit. Otherwise, just tell her to f*ck off and you're going to date her daughter whether she likes it or not.

i wanted to propose by the end of this year but like, its making me thinktwice...

when my girlfriend gets mad, she definately acts like her mom...

no ones been in a similar situation?

(i'm done laughing at myself )
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by x_thurston_x
i wanted to propose by the end of this year but like, its making me thinktwice...

just to tell you all girls grow up to do and act and look just like their moms..
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
im a hell of a lot like my dad. both the good and the bad. look just like him. the inevitable is waiting for me
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Quote by Chromeproguitar
just to tell you all girls grow up to do and act and look just like their moms..

yeah but a lot of her mom's mistakes have really shaped her out for the better, i mean like, her mom married 5 men and had 3 children, but none of those men she married were the birth father of any of her children, and all the children were from different men...

but aly is like extremely faithful and clingy, the exact opposite... she just doesnt trust me (like her mom), and resorts to accusations in arguments (like her mom)...

so there is some truth in that i suppose...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by Chromeproguitar

That's bullshit. Maybe some little things, the things that they do, but not necessarily their temper or anything like that. I mean hell, my mother has been in more mental institutions than I have fingers and still is, and I'm not anything like her.
PM me for details on Scourge's forum!

Quote by jmag
gangster-dolly, du my new hero.
Quote by gangster-dolly
That's bullshit. Maybe some little things, the things that they do, but not necessarily their temper or anything like that. I mean hell, my mother has been in more mental institutions than I have fingers and still is, and I'm not anything like her.

thank you, i was worried that no one would back me up on that...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by x_thurston_x
yeah but a lot of her mom's mistakes have really shaped her out for the better, i mean like, her mom married 5 men and had 3 children, but none of those men she married were the birth father of any of her children, and all the children were from different men...

No wonder she has issues, and not all women turn out to be like their mother or father.

My sister is nothing like my mother. She's a total bitch and my mothers a sweetheart lol.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
dude if she acts like her mom when she's pissed off then tell her so. no girl wants to hear that, it might take a few tries before you do it right and actually get the message across but eventually she'll take note and think about it.

and as for her mom...doesn't sound like you can change her mind, just ignore her. except for that bank account stuff, that's messed up. how old are you guys if you're thinking about proposing?
Quote by x_thurston_x

I was in a similar situation a few relationships ago...
.........................................................................^
that should tell you something right there-----/

if you love her, and it sound like you do, tell her

like billy joel says "
Listen boy
Don't want to see you let a good thing
Slip away

You know I don't like watching
Anybody make the same mistakes
I made

She's a real nice girl
And she's always there for you
But a nice girl wouldn't tell you what you should do

Listen boy
I'm sure that you think you got it all
Under control

You don't want somebody telling you
The way to stay in someone's soul

You're a big boy now
You'll never let her go
But that's just the kind of thing
She ought to know

Tell her about it
Tell her everything you feel
Give her every reason to accept
That you're for real

Tell her about it
Tell her all your crazy dreams
Let her know you need her
Let her know how much she means

Listen boy
It's not automatically a certain guarantee
To insure yourself
You've got to provide communication constantly

When you love someone
You're always insecure
And there's only one good way
To reassure

Tell her about it
Let her know how much you care
When she can't be with you
Tell her you wish you were there

Tell her about it
Every day before you leave
Pay her some attention
Give her something to believe

Cause now and then
She'll get to worrying
Just because you haven't spoken
For so long
Though you may not have done anything
Will that be a consolation when she's gone

Listen boy
It's good information from a man
Who's made mistakes

Just a word or two that she gets from you
Could be the difference that it makes

She's a trusting soul
She's put her trust in you
But a girl like that won't tell you
What you should do

Tell her about it
Tell her everything you feel
Give her every reason
To accept that you're for real

Tell her about it
Tell her all your crazy dreams
Let her know you need her
Let her know how much she means

Tell her about it
Tell her how you feel right now
Tell her about it
The girl don't want to wait too long
You got to tell her about it
Tell her now and you won't go wrong
Before it gets too late
You know the girl don't want
To wait--you got to
Tell her about it"

great song by a great guy and it applies to you, so just you know, tell her about it....
Quote by x_thurston_x
thank you, i was worried that no one would back me up on that...

No problem man. Children often learn from their parent's mistakes.

As for the mum, I would take it pretty seriously, and very maturely. If you can, try and sit and talk to her in person without your girlfriend around, tell her exactly how you feel about her daughter. She may appreciate hearing that you really do care for her daughter. If you act like a mature adult, and ignore the immature shit she's doing, she might release that she's the lesser of a person here.

Quote by jmag
Quote by gangster-dolly
No problem man. Children often learn from their parent's mistakes.

As for the mum, I would take it pretty seriously, and very maturely. If you can, try and sit and talk to her in person without your girlfriend around, tell her exactly how you feel about her daughter. She may appreciate hearing that you really do care for her daughter. If you act like a mature adult, and ignore the immature shit she's doing, she might release that she's the lesser of a person here.

i tried that and she said i was manipulating her...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by x_thurston_x

=\ Man, that's fucked up I feel for you, man. I really wish I could help, but I don't know what else you can do.. How do you know she tried to hack into your bank account?

Quote by jmag
Quote by x_thurston_x

wtf? wow....**** billy joel....

dude, break it off...it'll hurt, yeah

but

in the long run youll be happier....and out of prison
Quote by x_thurston_x

this woman's been through a ton of men, you can't compete with someone crazy enough to wear out at least 8 guys. just treat her respectfully and ignore her crap, and don't lose any sleep over it.
If fighting back doesn't help, and you really want her, I'd eliminate anything that would give her doubts. Then her mom just looks worse and worse with every unfounded accusation.

But if there's anything small enough to throw at you as evidence, even if it's really nothing, she's going to still look like she has some shred of credibility.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Dude whoever put the Green Day song up is an asshole i got a better song in the words of a real man....take em to heart

If your havin' trouble with your high school head
He's givin' you the blues
You wanna graduate but not in 'is bed
Here's what you gotta do -
Pick up the phone
I'm here alone
Call me any time
36 24 36 (slaver)
I lead a life of crime
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Your havin' problems in your life of love
You got a broken heart
He's double dealin' with your best friend
That's when the teardrops start -
Pick up the phone
I'm here alone
Or make a social call
Come right in
Forget about him
We'll have ourselves a ball

If you got a lady but you want her gone
But you ain't got the guts
She keeps naggin' you night and day
Enough to drive you nuts -
Pick up the phone
Leave her alone
It's time you made a stand
For a fee I'll be happy to be
Your back door man

Concrete shoes, cyanide, TNT
Done Dirt Cheap
Neckties, contracts, high voltage
Done Dirt Cheap
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
anyways, that last song posted there, doesnt really fit my situation...

and i know she was trying to hack into it because since her mom left her last husband, her sister goes to the house and her mom was asking her for some password ideas cause she was "making an account with bank of america" which her sister realized was bullshit cause the screen said "invalid password" so she talked to my girlfriend about it who talked to her mom about it who admitted it...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

RUN RUN RUN.. nuf said.
"The only solace to the miseries of life is Music and Cats". Albert Schwietzer
Quote by x_thurston_x
anyways, that last song posted there, doesnt really fit my situation...

and i know she was trying to hack into it because since her mom left her last husband, her sister goes to the house and her mom was asking her for some password ideas cause she was "making an account with bank of america" which her sister realized was bullshit cause the screen said "invalid password" so she talked to my girlfriend about it who talked to her mom about it who admitted it...

what the hell? I don't think the police can do anything about that... I'd be really pissed. Really, really pissed. I'd probably break down her fucking door (if your girlfriend wasn't living with her). Man, what a bitch.

Quote by jmag
Quote by x_thurston_x

but aly is like extremely faithful and clingy, the exact opposite... she just doesnt trust me (like her mom), and resorts to accusations in arguments (like her mom)...

so there is some truth in that i suppose...

Her mom is a serious SLUT
Anyway I don't think that there's a solution rather than living with it. Or you could slap her and tell her that she is fucked up and to leave you both alone
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Go to Child Protection (or whatever you have in your country) and tell them what she's doing. If the other kids are younger than your girlfriend, they can probably be taken off her. Otherwise, move out with her and get as far away as possible.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by DeathSlut69
Dude whoever put the Green Day song up is an asshole i got a better song in the words of a real man....take em to heart

sorry to be off topic, but this just annoyed the hell out of me, billy joel is not green day. there IS a difference between Billy Joel and Billy Joe Armstrong... anyway, back on topic, from what it looks like, the mom is somewhat mental. Whoever said that girls always turn out like theyre moms, dont know what theyre talking about. It seems youve tried pretty much everything rational with the mom, dont know how to help you there. Have you seen if the dughter s ok ith running off and leaving her mother behind? if she is you just have to wait till shes ready and do just that. its unfortunate to have to come to that, but i dont really see nay oter way.
Quote by DeathSlut69

... poor poor misleaded child. That song was written by William 'Billy' Joel (ie. not Greenday), how you havn't heard it is beyond me.

To quote scrubs "No one understands love like the Joel, 'Uptown Girl' got me through high school... long story for a different day."

More on topic, that's a very unlucky situation. If you and your girlfrend really care for each other it'll work out.
That's a ****ed up situation dude. I think you should bring this to the pigs - I mean authorities. Unless you live in Mexico or LA. They might just beat you up instead; or if you're lucky, they'll beat you up AND your gf's mother.
Page 1 of 2