I had this strange dream last night.

All I can really remember about what happened was that I was next to a beach, and the trees were struggling to uproot themselves and launch themselves out into the sea. They seemed very angry or frustrated, or that kind of angry-sad feeling where you just want to get away from everything.

Anyway, after a little while, this guy was just kind of staning on a fallen log. He looked kind of like Raiden in the Mortal Kombat movie ().

Now this is the part that I've been thinking about all day.

He said, "Every tree can feel the essence of God. They can hear it, touch it. But they will never see it, because they are only numbers."

This wasn't the average yada yada I hear in my dreams. It was very clear, and I could remember it vividly. I've been contemplating what it could have meant, if anything.

I'm not religios, and I don't actually think any God was contacting me. I figure my subconscious was just giving me a message. Or maybe it was nothing.

Thoughts?
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
thats really weird, i dunno what to say about that...

i hate that though, the things you remember most are like the most confusing parts and are almost impossible to figure out...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I had a dream where I ate Chili Cheese Fritos and chased a man down cause he was going to get Legos for half price.

But nothing as profound as that though
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Besides that quote making no sense, that is pretty trippy.

Actually, the quote makes it sound trippy anyways.

Either way it's strange, and kinda cool.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
you are like, the next jesus...

seriously man, thats not healthy...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

clearly vivid?
dude thats scary right there..
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
isn't there like people that interpret dreams???? i have no idea how much it would cost but yeah if its troubling you that badly id suggest it....
Quote by x_thurston_x
you are like, the next jesus...

seriously man, thats not healthy...

I dress as him for Celebrity Day at my highschool a few years back...

Yup. Clearly vivid.

EDIT:
You definitly ate pizza or something b4 u went to sleep?

Actually, I ate a porkchop. But food has never really affected my dreams. I usually eat before bed, anyway.
Thorns Of Creation
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Are you struggling at becoming, doing something?

Check out dream books, they seriously help.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
hmm, pretty weird. Here's my interpretation:

the trees are anger, frustration or embarassment and wanting to get away. Maybe yours, maybe someone you know's. They can hear and feel reality/sense, but can't quite understand it (or see it). They are being told sense, but it goes over their head because they cannot see (or comprehend) it. I don't know whats going on in ur life, but I'm sure it has something to do with yourself or someone you know. But I'm no expert. In fact, I'm 15. But that's my understanding of it. The trees want to be released and the "essence" is trying to calm them. the trees hear it, but don't focus on it. maybe that helped.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
maybe it's something meaningful like...

"Every person can imagine a god. To a point to which it is real to them. But we will never know for sure, because we are just people to which the limited mind controls."

maybe I'm thinking to hard on it.

For all I know... It could be talking about butt sex.
Quote by Metal Disciple
I dress as him for Celebrity Day at my highschool a few years back...

jesus has risen...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

I have found that the easiest way to interprut dreams is to think not about the visual or literal image... but think about how you felt about the image/event. Ultmatly you are dreaming about your feelings. And LEGOS FOR HALF PRICE!! COUNT ME IN!!
"The only solace to the miseries of life is Music and Cats". Albert Schwietzer
Quote by PieceOfMind666
hmm, pretty weird. Here's my interpretation:

the trees are anger, frustration or embarassment and wanting to get away. Maybe yours, maybe someone you know's. They can hear and feel reality/sense, but can't quite understand it (or see it). They are being told sense, but it goes over their head because they cannot see (or comprehend) it. I don't know whats going on in ur life, but I'm sure it has something to do with yourself or someone you know. But I'm no expert. In fact, I'm 15. But that's my understanding of it. The trees want to be released and the "essence" is trying to calm them. the trees hear it, but don't focus on it. maybe that helped.

Interesting interpetation. It's definately a thinker. But I think I'd have to reach a bit to find something that'd be causing that much anger or frustration. My life is going pretty well. Nothing great or bad, just good enough.
Thorns Of Creation
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
hmmm. Well then, I have no idea. Maybe you are the new Jesus. I always new Jesus liked metal... haha, good luck with it, hope it doesn't bug you out of your mind!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
maybe its just a prediction, global warming = jesus comes back and kills in large numbers and the trees fight back and stop giving us oxygen...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Maybe God is a lumberjack and is telling me that now is the perfect time to strike because the trees can't see him, and they're only numbers, as in cash.
Thorns Of Creation
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
If the trees are only numbers, would that mean they're just data. But as it is life, then we are also numbers, but we can see, but why? Maybe he was telling you that the enviroment is computer generated and that the world is actually like the movie the Matrix. That's gotta be it...