i know this is in the wrong forum but theres like no one in the classical forum and i really want to be able to play this right now, so could someone help me out and give me a website with chords for DADGAD tuning?
#14 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" Club. PM Whstripesrox to join

I had a friend named Lee. He cast a spell, a spell on me. If me and Lee and KG could be free, flying free tenaciously.
Are you serious? Dude, just play regular chords, and compensate for the tuning.

e.g. "G" chord's root would start at the "5th" fret, not the "3rd".
^^^^that would work for normal dropped D, D A D G B E

what you have is open D tuning. play a barre chord and you'll get a major chord. so fretting the whole 5th fret would give you a G chord. this is used for slide guitar a lot.
Quote by andrid
^^^^that would work for normal dropped D, D A D G B E

what you have is open D tuning. play a barre chord and you'll get a major chord. so fretting the whole 5th fret would give you a G chord. this is used for slide guitar a lot.

actually you would have a "G5"...

since you have your root "5 fret"... (next string down) "5th fret" <--is your perfect 5th (next string down) "5th fret" <--is you octave.

nothing in a barre chord makes it a major or minor, until you add more notes into it. Basically right now you are playing two different notes. A chord is comprised of 3 or more notes.

See what I'm getting at?