I was reading a guitar mag and it had an interveiw with tom morello (Rage against the Machine) and he talked about pulling out the lead in you guitar and touch the pichups with and you get a cool sound. I did this and now they sound weird and the neck pickup seems to cut in and out so some times it works then doesnt. Can anyone help cause i dont see why or how that could possibly happen.
My Gear:

Fender 2008 American Series Standard Stratocaster
Hand Made Acoustic Guitar (made by my uncle)
Epiphone Limited Edition G-400 with maestro trem
BOSS DS-1
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah
Peavey Bandit
dont know.

but it definitely cant be good for your amp, i think. if it crackles, then it can damage ur amp, fo' shizzle.
My amps already stuffed mate
My Gear:

Fender 2008 American Series Standard Stratocaster
Hand Made Acoustic Guitar (made by my uncle)
Epiphone Limited Edition G-400 with maestro trem
BOSS DS-1
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah
Peavey Bandit
did he say touch the pickups or touch the bridge while using his wah? cos i did remember reading something like that... and yes you do get a cool sound, but only when you're standing pretty close to the amp to get extra feedback.. i think he may use something to loop the feedback too, something (by that i mean pedal) like what the edge does to get his reverb....
"You take the blue pill , the story ends here, you wake up and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in wonderland and I'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."
- Morpheus

#3 of Tom Cruise Scares me club.