Okay, so I've bought an adapter for my computer and i can now plug my bass into my mic port, does anyone know any good guitar software programs, with wah, chorus, distortion, anything like that?
Okay so i downloaded guitar rig, but it seems to be having a massive latency between when i play and when it actually makes the sound, any way to fix this??
so its probably not a good idea to have World of Warcraft, Winamp, Bitcomet, and Firefox open while using Guitar Rig? :P
Quote by AnArKi03
so its probably not a good idea to have World of Warcraft, Winamp, Bitcomet, and Firefox open while using Guitar Rig? :P

Just get rid of WoW!
Guitar Rig is a monster for resources. And i'm guessing you have a relatively lame soundcard, so you're not gonna get real time. but yeah, make sure you close everything else, especially the game. I wouldnt be surprised if you had no control over the buffer settings. You can pick up a good quality bottom of the range pro card for about $60. I recommend the M-audio Audiophile 2496.
I'm using onboard sound >___>

I couldnt really get rid of the delay, but you get used to the delay after a while, and Guitar Rig 2 is possibly the best program ever.

so many possibilities (for guitar, not so many for bass :<