new to the bhc scene, goood stuff

i love living here now.

www.myspace.com/soulcontrolhc
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Ah these guys are awesome. I spotted them and listened to them once when I was on Verse's myspace. You're lucky to be living where you are! Their sound is a little different, I can defintely dig the 108 influence in there, and the Quicksand. 'Touched By Fire' is probably my favourite out of those 4.
rites of nothing.
yea my favorite is dive. its awesome i wish i didnt work at much and had a car and id be at so many shows, but i can only go to shows in cambridge or boston on the T. next year though, oh wow im pumped to have a car.

they have pretty sweet shirts too
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Word. This band is awesome. So many good bands from the area. I was going to get these guys on a show I'm booking, but it's pretty filled right now. I have yet to see them, but I think they are playing with Have Heart, Verse, Ruiner, and Sinking Ships later this month.
Such a good band. I hope to hear more of them.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.