hey every1

im a boarder at a school in aus. and i was "chosen" to pick the new amps for the boarding house. our limit is about 900 dollars aus. i have chosen these two amps, the epi valve standard and the peavey valveking 112. no i know they are both awesome amps, but is the epi valve standard just the same as avalve junior except three times as powerful and with an eq and the other features? and will it go as loud as to be heard over a drum kit in a 5X6m room? because i know that the 112 will... definetly. and has anyone had any issues with these amps?
come the hell on guys. omg, dont make me beleive that this forum sucks... its been 24 hours and no reply
Quote by EpiPaul
come the hell on guys. omg, dont make me beleive that this forum sucks... its been 24 hours and no reply

I don't think that's the best attitude to take when you're asking for free advice.
^+1

TS: i felt like helping you, but since your just being an a** ive decided not to.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
dont bump you'll get warnings like me xD
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
ahh by the looks of the epi u might be pushing it i have never played it but i think ur in a pretty big room (meter=almost a yard right)....down with metrics but anyway how much money do you have to spend u might be able to find 2 better amps?

o yea same as the guys above dont be a dick to everyone you will not be helped