What would be a good octave pedal for me to use?

I play garage/blues-rock/psychedelic kind of music and my Big Muff sounds great, but I really want an octave pedal to compliment the sound for even more low-end. What would you guys recommend?

I play a MIM HSS Strat through a Fender Hot Rod Deville.
Digitech Whammy (the reissue of the original) is a great pedal, but it's also pretty expensive versus other octave pedals.

If you've got the cash, I would go for the Digitech.
the blue box by dunlop, whammy by digitech, octave fuzz by digitech, pitch shifter by boss, the random bender function in the podxt (podxt has some other octave things but the bender is just hilarious...)
"You take the blue pill , the story ends here, you wake up and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in wonderland and I'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."
- Morpheus

#3 of Tom Cruise Scares me club.
^Very good pedals..... might be too much for what the TS wants though.....

The Blue Box is an octave below, isn't it ??

Just try the Boss !!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Quote by bluespunkmetal
^Very good pedals..... might be too much for what the TS wants though.....

The Blue Box is an octave below, isn't it ??

Just try the Boss !!

The Blue Box is two octaves below I think, and it randomly generates the lower octave, which makes it very unpredictable.
Quote by mr_hankey
Electro-harmonix POG or HOG.

I heard they discontinued the HOG

Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
I heard they discontinued the HOG

They just released it and they already did? Wow.

I wish I would have bought one, but oh well, I still have my POG.

Oh, TS: Get the POG, it seems to be alot more tweakable than most other Octaves.

Just dont buy the Boss one if you dont get the POG, it sounds kinda weak.
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
Alright thanks for all the answers guys. I'm looking for (at least) an octave LOWER. Although, it would be cool to have more options than that. I'm gonna look into the POG and Blue Box.