Chinese Democracy supposed to put out the album this month ??

And shut up about the wrong forum and stuff....
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Wrong forum, dude.

Quote by UG News
In a move certain to surprise almost no one, Guns N' Roses has once again pushed back the release date of the band's long-awaited, oft-delayed album, "Chinese Democracy," reports liveDaily.com.

The band's frontman, Axl Rose, had announced back in December a tentative release date of March 6 for the album, which would be GN'R's first studio set since 1991's "Use Your Illusion." At the time Rose made the statement, the singer was explaining the cancellation of the band's January tour, ostensibly to stay in the studio and finish the album.

"It takes approximately eight weeks for an album to hit the shelves once it has been turned in to the record company," Rose said in December. "For whatever reasons, it appears that it may have been mistakenly inferred by management that this time period could be condensed to three weeks. With that being said, this is not a promise, a lie or a guarantee, but we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6."

In a new posting on the band's website, however, the group offers no release date for the disc, official or tentative.

"The good news is that all of the recording for the album has been completed," the message, signed by the band's longtime road manager and Rose confidant Del James, states. "Drummer Frank Ferrer and guitarist Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal integrated themselves into the recordings seamlessly and will have their presence felt.

"There is no official release date, as the band is currently mixing, but after some delays and scheduling difficulties, things appear to be moving along."

The current delay is merely the latest in a long string for "Chinese Democracy," which Rose has been working on for over a decade. During that time, GN'R has gone through several lineup changes, and even toured extensively in 2002 under the banner of "The Chinese Democracy Tour." The group has made several unofficial live appearances since Rose's December announcement, including one at an early February gala on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills honoring Donatella and the late Gianni Versace.

Quote by UG News (again)
The web site of HMV, the leading music retailer in the United Kingdom, is listing the release date for the eternally delayed new Guns N' Roses album, "Chinese Democracy", as September 17. No official release date has yet been announced for the CD.

Longtime Guns N' Roses associate Del James has revealed in a new online posting that "Chinese Democracy" is currently in the "mixing" stage.

"Chinese Democracy" is the first Guns N' Roses album since the 1993 covers collection "The Spaghetti Incident". In the ensuing decade, the group has lost every original member besides singer Axl Rose and burned through a reported $13 million in recording expenses.

Jeez...
Last edited by HorridxHopes at Mar 1, 2007,
"The current delay is merely the latest in a long string for "Chinese Democracy," which Rose has been working on for over a decade."

Christ, it'd better be worth it. I'd be fucking PISSED if I spend over a decade working on something which didn't turn out that great.

My God.
I didn't have a signature until now.
It isn't going to live up to hype. Guaranteed.

I almost feel sorry for Axl, and then I remember what a douche he is.
Imagine if it sucked....hmmm....id rather lie and say it rocked than say it sucked after such a long wait.....ok so will it ever be out or is it a publicity stunt type thing ??

And HorridxHopes....my house at 10:30
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Quote by HorridxHopes
It isn't going to live up to hype. Guaranteed.

I almost feel sorry for Axl, and then I remember what a douche he is.
I agree.

On the first part, anyways. To be honest I don't have any reason to like or hate Axl, I've never seen/heard what he's like besides him singing
I didn't have a signature until now.
Yeah whats the deal with him being such a douch ???
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Quote by X-Boy
And HorridxHopes....my house at 10:30
Are we going to make love or fight? I could go either way.
Quote by Scourge
To be honest I don't have any reason to like or hate Axl, I've never seen/heard what he's like besides him singing

He's walked out on numerous GnR shows back in the day for stupid petty reasons. He has so much of an ego, he's just a very douche-like man.
I wouldnt mind paying 100 $ just to listen to it man !!! It either could be the BEST ALBUM AND THE JESUS OF ROCK or it could suck
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!