im saving for a new amp and i cant decide between Vox Valvetronix AD100VT 100w and a Line 6 Spider III 150 Modeling Combo Amplifier which one would be best for heavy metal like slayer to clean distortion like eric clapton or the beatels
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
Erm...I can tell you right now, no one will recomend you the spider. It's garbage. No matter what guitar you plug into it, the same noise comes out. The Vox has great cleans, although I don't think it would fit your distortion needs, but hey, just buy a stomp box. Its what they're made for.
If anyone recomends a cube,
Hit them.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Eh the cube would be good for the distortion, and the JC clean model would be alright for the Clapton stuff.
Quote by Twist of fate
So it doesnt feel like scraping your penis on sidewalk

my gear
Ibanez GRX40 guitar
Roland Cube 60 Amp
Ibanez IBZ10G Amp

Member of
[bThe UG Asian Invasion!
Pm night_lights to join the hallowed Asian ranks (Over 2000members)
thnx ill probably go for the vox it sucks the spiders 3 are pieces of shit they have some kickass presets
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
Or you could get a small tube amp which will be better for both... I think the Traynor 50 is around that price, and it will be both louder and better than both of those
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
How many times must I say this, try them out and see which you like better!! You may find that you actually like the Line 6, or it may turn out that you agree with everyone else that they are junk.

You shouldnt go by what others tell you because not everyone has the same taste when it comes to the sound of their guitars and amps.
i tried out a marshall 50 watt and the vox and line 6 and im gonna get the vox id get the marshall but if u get a marshall u need like a marshall stack