I dont know if its just me or not, but does anyone ever have like music kicks where they only listen to one band for a long time. In the past month for me it was clapton then zeppelin then hendrix and now system of a down. What about you guys, what are you stuck on now?
For me, i'm losing my interest in rock music. I haven't listened to a rock record in about a half year. In simple words, rock sucks now and it's only getting more boring - agree with me or not, you're opinion. I'm now inclined to listen to acoustic pop-rock and alternative as well as country, blues and shred. My favourite artists for the past year or so that got me thinking Rock was boring:
- The Wreckers (Michelle Branch and Jessica Harp)
- Michelle Branch
- Jessica Harp
- Vanessa Carlton
- KT Tunstall
- Brad Paisley
- Dixie Chicks
- Sheryl Crow
- Alanis Morissette
- Stevie Ray
- BB King
- Eric Clapton
- Andy Timmons
- Eric Johnson
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Mar 1, 2007,
yeah rock is kind of losing it, there hasn't been a really good album in a while. I've been listening to some good classic rock, some Pink Floyd, some Cream, Clapton, and some blues, like B.B. King, and Buddy Guy, so it's goin pretty good for me
Ive been listening to some dub and reggae, along with some classic rock like The Rolling Stones and The Clash, and Ive also been listening to The Mars Volta
I've been stuck on a combo of Bad Religion, Coheed and Cambria, and the Number 12 Looks Like You recently.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
I havent listened to Metal or Classic Rock for like two months.. Lately its just been punk.
I'm listening to '90s alternative stuff... I'm also listening to a lot of Gothic rock/metal...

But for some reason at work, I always seem to flip to the country station.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Anything Grungey
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
right now im loving Duran Duran! simon lob-on ftw!

i suppose a recent one was ozzy's solo stuff, mr. crowley mostly.
Coheed and Cambria, for the past 12 months, and Biffy Clyros "The Vertigo of Bliss". Also, the play count on Enter Shikari and Justin Timberlake are scarily high.
I'm on a real 90's kick right now, mostly Blur, Radiohead, older Muse and Red Hot Chili Peppers, plus some other, grungier stuff.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
I have a feeling my next phase will be The Clash, The Cure, and Pantera.

Can anyone else predict that, even when you're still in a different phase?
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
I have Pantera phases, Slayer phases, death metal/grincore phases and soft rock phases
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Non-stop Klaxons for me, on a really bick kick.
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
Cathedral and Bloc Party atm.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)