anyone who watches any cartoons, whether its something like futurama or family guy.....to.....spongebob or anything....

whats your favorite quote?

futuramas got a lot of quotes...one of my favorites is

holy guinea pig from winnipeg!!!
-hermes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stewie Griffin: [to ticket agent] Now listen to me...
[looks at agent's name tag]
Stewie Griffin: Jo-LENE. I've got an army to raise and I must get to Nicaragua. I require a window seat and an in-flight Happy Meal AND NO PICKLES. OH, GOD HELP YOU IF I FIND PICKLES.

that's my favourite
Zoidberg: TODAY WILL BE THE GREATEST DAY EVER ::releases a slinky down some books that form steps and the slinky explodes when it hits the bottom::

i also love when he does something stupid and scuttles away going WOO WOO WOO woo woo like curly from the 3 stooges
or robot chicken with hitler in the classroom taking everybody's desks, and the american guy is like, "not my problem" and then the japanese dude spills the american kid's shake and he's like" now it's my problem"
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE!!!
-The Animaniacs
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
love that robot chicken episode with lil hitler. got to love how the american child is wearing aviator glasses and has to pop the collar on his pilots jacket when he says it
I love the episode of Spongebob where he learns the "bad word" and he comes into work the next day:

"Hey Squidward, how the **** are ya?" and then Patrick goes "Nice ******* day, huh?"
Mine's from family guy when Lois is taking those martial arts classes, and Peter sets her up to fight in the front lawn, and he goes "Come see the amazing Lois, she floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!"

Or the one where Mayor Adam West was getting booed, and he gets the tomato thrown at him and he goes" OH MY GOD!!! I'M A TOMATO!!!!"
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
Kiss my shine metal ass- bender

Snap- Phillip J. Fry
HEY LOOK FREE BEER DUDES

NUMBAH 1 MEMBER OF BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD OWN CLUB Pm me to join

Member of the "I Hope MCR Are In a Plane Crash and There Are No Survivors" Club
PM sunnysayshi To Join

UG Profile
this is more intense than the time I forgot how to sit down...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
"How dare you to insult the brother of Eddy's brother!?" - Ed,Edd & Eddy.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight," - Number 5,KND.
Adam West [on the phone]: Damnit, Swanson, I want them found!

Joe Swanson: Mayor West, we have every available man looking for the Griffins, we just don't have any leads.

Mayor Adam West: Not the Griffins, you moron! The rest of my Lite Brite pieces! My name isn't "Adam We"... or is it? Who am I? What number did you dial? Don't ever call here again! [hangs up] I guess I told him...nobody messes with Adam We.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Mr Garrison: "Does anyone know what sexual harrassment means? Yes Eric?"
Cartman: "When you're trying to have intercourse with a lady-friend, and some other guy comes up and tickles your balls from behind."

Priceless.
AT PURDUE!!! ( I think i'm the only one at Purdue that is on the forums....)

Awesome bands YOU! need to check out: Pain of Salvation, Vision Divine, Angra, Ayreon
I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!
- Spongebob (complete with running down the street action and arms sticking out with elbows bent at 90 degrees)
louis:"are you drunk peter???"

peter:"im not drunk im just tired from staying up all night drinking"

priceless
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
While playing Trivial pursuit:
Lois: Peter, if you get this you win! Say the word What.

Peter: Oh boy, this one really seperates the men from the boys. I wanna say who.

Lois: Just say the damn word, Peter.

Peter: Is the answer what.

Or something to that effect, any it was priceless.
Moonchild of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join

Quote by PinkIsCool
UG- The only place where a heartwarming moment can easily be turned into an act of homosexuality and incest.

in family guy two priest say "we work for mel gibson"
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_
ill flame as much as i damn well please

suck my balls
AquaTeen HungerForce

Meatwad: Hey Carl, I won them tickets for the SuperBall.

Carl: Yea, thats cute how you said SuperBall...Its SuperBowl you friggin idiot...GIMME THEM TICKETS!

Cracks me up every time...
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Mr. Garrison: Hey, guess what everybody? I'm gay!
Principal Victoria: Mr. Garrison?
Mr. Mackey: What?
Mr. Garrison: I'm as gay as a gymnast on shore leave!
Principal Victoria: You admit it? You admit it!!!
Mr. Mackey: Oh, that's great, Mr. Garriosn. You've finally come to terms with yourself!
Mr. Garrison: Yeah, it feels really good!
Principal Victoria: Well, congratulations!
Mr. Mackey: Yeah, congratulations!
Mr. Garrison: You know, I feel like I can start anew. If it's not alright with you, I'd like to go back to teaching the third grade.
Principal Victoria: Oh. I'm sorry, we don't hire gay people.

South Park = hilarious
some people think this show is stupid but the hardest i've ever laughed was at tim and eric during the dance for kids thing "doo da doo doo"
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
*immensely throaty and evil voice*
I'll get you next time Gadget.......NNNNNEXT TIIIIIIIME!!!!
oh another one...on family guy during spring break when louis comes out of the bar drunk...

the preist and the rabbi walk into the bar saying
"hey, have you heard the one about us?"

did i spell rabbi right? my apologies...
"Rainbows? I hate those things! They always come in the room without asking and crawl up your ass!"

"Cartman?"

"Oh wait... you mean RainBOWS. Oh yeah, I like those, those are kewl"

"Cartman, what comes in the room and crawls up your ass?"

"Nothing"

"Cartman, what comes in the room and cra-"

"NOTHING GODDAMMIT!"

love Southpark...

oh yes, and

"Hello, missy mama. I'm Johnny Bravo HUHHAHOO!"
"man boxing a kangaroo is a perculiar spectacle, but a kangaroo boxing a robot!?! now im afraid you've lost me... CITIZEN SNIPPPPSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

futurama
cha cha cha and the curly fries.-the simpsons
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial