I know this could be better, but i just learned this solo yesterday and then i wanted to record it. It's not 100% correct.

Link
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Blackstar HT-50
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

Founder of Opeth Fans Group
its not horrendous but theres definately room for improvement, i suggest u look speficlly at ure bends, theyre a little off in places.
Not bad! It sounded a bit messy though and I think the bends weren't at the right pitch also your tone didn't sound that great.. maybe you should loose some mid and a bit of treble and add some reverb

Practise a few more weeks and then it'll be perfect! And wow.. you really did learn this yesterday? How can you remember what note comes next so quick...
your tempo was a bit off, and some of the bends and such werent at the right time but overall it wasnt awful, with some work and time it will sound good.
Quote by Stiffy Maximus
i smoke some weed and get naked. thats the way to write a good song.
BTW, i think the tone is pretty good if comparing it to other tones heared in UG-forum
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Blackstar HT-50
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

Founder of Opeth Fans Group
Was a bit sloppy and the bends were too flat, you really need to workout for more cleanses. Just play it over and over and you'll nailed it in no time.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS