Hi. Im in 6 form but doing GCSE because of some difficulties in changing time tables around anyway im going to be doing a performance soon. Im wanting to play something mainly lead and metal what could i do. Something i could learn in a week and under if i spent every night practicing. How difficult is Eruption to play and learn to play that is just the solo i mean. Ive never learnt a hole song before would it be easier to make my own solo which i would be pretty good at?

My favourite guitarist are malmsteen, vai, satch, patrucci, van, cooley and other alike.
I will shred in the end!!
Quote by Sadam
Ive never learnt a hole song before

well a Hole song would be pretty easy for you cockend
Quote by Sirnogbert
...Damn you.
The closest thing ive learnt to a whole song is iron man besides the solo. Most of the time i make stuff up and just jam with friends

Thats a lame joke but i hope you enjoyed typing it .
Quote by Sadam

Thats a lame joke but i hope you enjoyed typing it .

actually i lol'd.

anyway, i don't know how difficult "grade 6" is, but don't do eruption. If you're a fan of Vai try out For the Love of God, most of it is fairly easy except for the fast picking parts.
Cheers ill have a look at that.
if you want to go for impressive you could always play satriani's midnigh, most people think the two hand tapping thing is hard but its not try it out.