e-----------12------------13------------12---------------------------------------------------
B--------13--13--------15-15--------13-13------------------------------------------------
G------12------12----14-----14----14----14-----------------------------------------------
D----14----------1412---------1215--------15---------------------------------------------
A------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by evening_crow
Psh...n00bs..i'm doing it as i type...actually, i'm typing with my penis while wanking.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.
practice it slow, over ,over,over,and over again. and untill you have the motion down right, and acurate(and clean sounding), then start picking up your speed
"Blade, ready to die?" "I was born ready mother F*****"
Are you sweep picking it because if you are not that might help somewhat.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
To get it faster, play it slower. That appears to be 7 notes per beat, so try getting a metronome clicking at about.... 60 bpm (or just sit a clock next to you), slower if you need it. Also, when picking, use a single downstroke (very slow) for the first 3 notes, then switch to an upstroke for the next 4, and continue this pattern for the whole of the lick. Each time you hit a note, release it before moving to the next one, to keep it from ringing out. Then just play it really slow (take the metronome down more if 60bpm is too fast for you) untill you can play it evenly with 7 notes in each beat. Then bump up the tempo by 5bpm, and keep practicing.

Also, practice only one shape at a time untill you get it down, then move on to the next one. Once you get shape 2 down, practice stringing it together with shape 1, and proceed like that untill you have all the shapes down and clean.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Last edited by Shinozoku at Mar 1, 2007,
Tilt your pick almost parallel to the strings.

Then, when you go back down, tilt it the other way...

...and so on... and so forth.

It at least helps me.

...and I'm not even that great at guitar. Intermediate level.
yea thanks I'll try those but i don't have a metronome yet. but i'll find a way.
Quote by evening_crow
Psh...n00bs..i'm doing it as i type...actually, i'm typing with my penis while wanking.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.
practice a bunch of different types of things that u have to play fast that sound good and then when u just practice a bunch u will get better in time... but just never give up cos whoever gives up guitar is the biggest loser ever
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by ArkansasEd
yea thanks I'll try those but i don't have a metronome yet. but i'll find a way.

Like I said, you could always use a clock (not a digital one, the kind with the hands on it). Also, to reccoment a decent metronome: Try the Boss TU-80. It's a chromatic tuner AND metronome. I use it and it's been pretty good to me so far.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores