Old, and fake.

Eh, these YouTube trends are getting irritating.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Old, and fake.

Of course its fake, it's not supposed to try and be real... it's just funny. I've seen them before, and I thought they were great
Quote by raise_the_dead
Old, and fake.

NO WAY, ITS FAKE?!
Compared to Ask A Ninja (both made by the same people), these are pretty weak IMO. She's not bad though!
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
IT'S FAKE?!?!?!?!?! Oh god, I never realized...

Thanks raise_the_dead. Where would we be without your wonderful insights?

...fucking retard.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave

...fucking retard.

LOL, someone got their feelings hurt

OH NOES, SUM1 DOZNT LIEK MI THRED!!1!1!

Grow up.

I stated two facts

a) this is old

b) this is fake

Secondly, this whole "let's bash/pretend to be emo" trend is old, moronic and just isn't funny anymore.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Anytime. So is shoop da whoop, btw. Not to mention Fuckface
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Mar 1, 2007,
Quote by wokketywok
thanks for telling.

Oh for ****'s sake shut up and take a different tact.

I think these kind of videos are lame as well. Video responses are even worse.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Last edited by Badreligionrock at Mar 1, 2007,
Quote by raise_the_dead
LOL, someone got their feelings hurt

OH NOES, SUM1 DOZNT LIEK MI THRED!!1!1!

Grow up.

I stated two facts

a) this is old

b) this is fake

Secondly, this whole "let's bash/pretend to be emo" trend is old, moronic and just isn't funny anymore.

Yeah...about that. I don't understand why you think my feelings would get hurt by somebody who I don't know, or care about. Good for you if you've seen the videos before, but like I said in my OP, it was the first time I had seen them.

"this is fake"
Thank you captain obvious. Nobody thinks that they're real. That's the point, it's parody.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
It's old, and I used to actually quote a part of 'the words are dying' as a funny little monolgue at my band's shows.
Quote by musicianamedave

Thank you captain obvious. Nobody thinks that they're real. That's the point, it's parody.

A) Uninentional humour is funnier than intentional humour. Monty Python wouldn't be as funny as they are if they didn't do their skits with straight faces

B) I don't know about you or anyone else, but I'm seriously sick and tired of this whole "LOL EMO" trend. I'm sick of the new wave of emo music, as well as these countless hacks jumping on the emo parody bandwagon. I'm sick of hearing "I wish my pizza/grass/hair was emo so it would cut itself", sick of seeing at least ONE emo-related video featured on YouTube everytime I log in (right now it's a shitty imitation of Lasse Gjertsen's beatbox vid). Talk about flogging a dead horse.

Quote by musicianamedave

Yeah...about that. I don't understand why you think my feelings would get hurt by somebody who I don't know, or care about.

So why else did you get personal and call me a fucking retard? As I said, I was only pointing out the obvious. It's not my fault if you've jumped onto the bandwagon too late.
Quote by raise_the_dead
A) Uninentional humour is funnier than intentional humour. Monty Python wouldn't be as funny as they are if they didn't do their skits with straight faces

B) I don't know about you or anyone else, but I'm seriously sick and tired of this whole "LOL EMO" trend. I'm sick of the new wave of emo music, as well as these countless hacks jumping on the emo parody bandwagon. I'm sick of hearing "I wish my pizza/grass/hair was emo so it would cut itself", sick of seeing at least ONE emo-related video featured on YouTube everytime I log in (right now it's a shitty imitation of Lasse Gjertsen's beatbox vid). Talk about flogging a dead horse.

So why else did you get personal and call me a fucking retard? As I said, I was only pointing out the obvious. It's not my fault if you've jumped onto the bandwagon too late.

A) That's your opinion. Please don't try to force your opinion down other people's throats.

B) Good for you if you're tired of it, but once again, that's your opinion.

I called you a fucking retard because you felt the need to state that the video is fake. IE-You assumed that people would think that this was a person's actual opinion/feelings. No. Nobody thinks that it's fake. Therefore, you saying that the video is fake was retarded.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
A) How is expressing my opinion the same as forcing it down other people's throats?

B) Yes, it's my opinion. You know, I'm allowed to say what I want?

Quote by musicianamedave

I called you a fucking retard because you felt the need to state that the video is fake. IE-You assumed that people would think that this was a person's actual opinion/feelings. No. Nobody thinks that it's fake. Therefore, you saying that the video is fake was retarded.

Self-contradiction much?

As I said, I don't find it that funny. Especially since it's just another emo parody, of which we have more than enough. If it was real, it would be pretty funny.

That's my opinion. I'm expressing it, not shoving it down other people's throats. You know, there is a difference?
Hey guys quit arguing. Raise_the_dead is smart, and the other guy isn't. Argument settled.
I'm a person.
^PinkIsCool knows what (s)he's on about
Quote by raise_the_dead
^PinkIsCool knows what (s)he's on about
Ha, it's a he, and I could tell that guy was dumb just from the "****ing retard" remark.
I'm a person.
Yeah, he's been around for so long and he seemed fine, I expected better from him. Oh well...
Quote by raise_the_dead
A) How is expressing my opinion the same as forcing it down other people's throats?

B) Yes, it's my opinion. You know, I'm allowed to say what I want?

Self-contradiction much?

As I said, I don't find it that funny. Especially since it's just another emo parody, of which we have more than enough. If it was real, it would be pretty funny.

That's my opinion. I'm expressing it, not shoving it down other people's throats. You know, there is a difference?

A) It's shoving it down other people's throats when you present it as undeniable fact.

B) Yes, you are allowed to say what you want.

And good job, you managed to point out a grammatical error on my part. You want a trophy?
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
But it's a fact... it's old, and it's fake. You can't deny it. I mean, 8 MONTHS!

I can say what I want? Wow, a minute ago you were saying the opposite.

Yeah, a trophy would be great. Or do you have a medal? They're more practical.
Quote by raise_the_dead
But it's a fact... it's old, and it's fake. You can't deny it. I mean, 8 MONTHS!

I can say what I want? Wow, a minute ago you were saying the opposite.

Yeah, a trophy would be great. Or do you have a medal? They're more practical.

Yeah, "it's old" may be a fact, but "unintentional humor is always better" is not. I wasn't refuting that it was old.

I never said you can't say what you want.

No. No medals. Only trophies.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Alright then.

Can I have my trophy now?

'-|:.     |-'
              \::.    /
               '::. .'
                 ) (
               _.' '._
              `"""""""`

There ya go.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Cool.

I still stand by my decision that there was no need to call me a fucking retard, but w/ever.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Cool.

I still stand by my decision that there was no need to call me a fucking retard, but w/ever.

I apologize if that offended, you.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Accepted, I apologise for turning your thread into a long, useless argument.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Accepted, I apologise for turning your thread into a long, useless argument.

lol, it's all good.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~