I was just wondering, is there a "safe limit" as to how much you can smoke per week before it damages your health (ie like with alcohol) or is it just something that builds up?
It just builds up.

But I could give a shit. I have my life plan figured out: If smoking doesn't kill me before I'm 60, I'm gonna rob banks until I die or until they catch me. Go ahead, put an old man in prison. See how much he cares.
Poor advice.
yeah it is extremely bad for you but i guess having one every so often wouldnt harm your lungs considering passive smoking will probably damage your lungs more than that or whatever.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

It builds up and any at all will damage you.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by MadClownDisease
So things don't heal then?

(and please keep responses as little opinionated as possible)

no. things dont heal. its just a matter of wether you want to do it.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Quote by Awaken
1. stop smoking
2. stop smoking
hencerforth...

Hes good hes good.
Smoking ALWAYS damages your health. But, if you stop after about a year, your lungs are abled to repair themselves. Just don't try your lungs.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
The carbonmonoxide binds to the hemoglobin in your blood. Normally the hemoglobin carries oxygen around but when it binds with carbonmonoxide it becomes totally useless. This is why a lot of smokers are bad sporters. But you make a lot of new hemoglobin in your body so it's not really that dangerous. It's probably healthier to smoke a cigarette every now and then and not smoke passive than sitting smoking passive all the time.
#57 of the Alter Bridge Fan Club
Just think about what smoking entails. You are inhaling despicalbe things into your lungs. Some damage has to occur.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by d3guns
is marijuana smoke worse than tobacco?

I think it has a lot more tar in it than tobacco but chances are you aren't smoking as much of it than with cigs.
Each cigarette damages you. The tar just builds up in your lungs, sounds nice eh?
signature
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I think it has a lot more tar in it than tobacco but chances are you aren't smoking as much of it than with cigs.

oh, I smoke a lot more
I think it takes like 40 years to get all the tar out of your system from 1 fag. Hehe. In America, fags are gays. In the UK, fags are ciggarettes.
Right so essentially, the tar builds up but other damage (ie haemoglobin damage) heals then?

Thanks to those who answered me properly, although I'd like to say "Stop being such tw*ts" to all those who, even after I requested opionated stuff to be kep to themselves, still decided they knew best. I am not a smoker I just happened to be interested to know as I assumed damage to cells would repair as that's what the body does.
Quote by d3guns

No.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
A single cigarette that you smoke takes up to 18 seconds off of the lifespan of a random Fall Out Boy band member.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
A single cigarette that you smoke takes up to 18 seconds off of the lifespan of a random Fall Out Boy band member.

/me takes up smoking

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by d3guns

NO, definatly not marijuana is a magical drug that is used for personal health
Quote by The Leader

It can't be true, because I should have killed at least one of them already.
<Omri> I love trannys too..